No announcement yet.

Sandro !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So no monetary clause then . Was just JFH stubborness and an ego battle i presume.
    So many different things happened yesterday that showed why hes now out of a job.

Comment

• i was speaking to a pal of mackies recently , mackie had a few slanging matches with jfh , he said that jfh just wouldn't listen to others opinions

Comment

• For me jimmys managerial career should be over as he showed nothing of any idea or talent to become a manager, to think some would of still wanted him in charge here instead of ollie, theres no comparision between ollie and jimmy whatsoever! still cant understand sitting in midtable all the time why he didnt have a go instead of defensive rubbish all the time, & being dutch aswell you would of thought he would of wanted to attack and play with flare! hes done himself out of a job at the end of the day!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          For me jimmys managerial career should be over as he showed nothing of any idea or talent to become a manager, to think some would of still wanted him in charge here instead of ollie, theres no comparision between ollie and jimmy whatsoever! still cant understand sitting in midtable all the time why he didnt have a go instead of defensive rubbish all the time, & being dutch aswell you would of thought he would of wanted to attack and play with flare! hes done himself out of a job at the end of the day!
          he constantly set up not to lose games , he was happy with a draw , one up front against then bottom of the table blackburn , had no answer to newcastle , u could see loser written all over his boat

Comment

• Says in the mirror today that even though Ollie has brought in him from the cold, the club are still doing everything possible to out him and his fifty lumps a week in january.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Says in the mirror today that even though Ollie has brought in him from the cold, the club are still doing everything possible to out him and his fifty lumps a week in january.
              Rightly so, he's not what we need long term. We need players like Ariel and Luongo to be our long term midfield pairing and wasting a season playing Sandro when we know the inevitable outcome is that he'll be gone is a waste of potential.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Total polish don't pay him fifty lumps a week to sit on the bench , we've been playing for future for the last 18 months and that's got us to the bottom quarter of the table for god sake playing him along side our m/fielders and something might rub off on them Henry apart our m/f is potential , we need some quick results to get the confidence flowing and expirience is needed on the pitch

Comment

• The Norwich game was QPR's best in a long time. Total effort, aggressiveness, and superb tactical play thanks to Ollie. As for Sandro, I felt he did well after such a long layoff; passes were generally sharp. Yes, he's not our long term future. But I don't want to see Henry played over him again, short of injury, until Sandro is dealt. The rank stubbornness of a succession of managers to play Henry over others has been inexplicable.

Comment

• I am a massive Sandro fan. The club wanting to sell him makes sense. If playing him every game is the difference between getting promoted and not, then we shouldn't sell him, but we have six weeks to evaluate whether this has a chance of being true or if it is just a fantasy.
                    If we don't play him in any games then we won't get a bid for him.
                    Jimmy may have wanted him sold, but he should have picked him and had him in the shop window when the transfer window was still open at the start of the season.

Comment

• Good player who directed the play until luongo going off which then meant we were a bit ragged after. While here use him as his top flight experience will help the team.

Comment

• Months ago I suggested him and Mas as a combo but the Jimmy lovers wouldn't have it. Would they Naz?

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          Months ago I suggested him and Mas as a combo but the Jimmy lovers wouldn't have it. Would they Naz?
                          Get over yourself. I disagree with using him as I want Ariel to be given time as long term, he's going to be the man alongside Luongo. Use him sparingly as a sub or as cover instead of Henry, sure, 100% back that. But our starting pair imo should be Ariel and Mass
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• We will find it easier to shift Sandro if he's getting minutes. Rotate him with the other CMs at least to create more competition

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                              We will find it easier to shift Sandro if he's getting minutes. Rotate him with the other CMs at least to create more competition
                              Put him in the rotation over Henry for sure, but I'd still want most of the time given to players like Luongo, Ariel and Cousins.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Rightly so, he's not what we need long term. We need players like Ariel and Luongo to be our long term midfield pairing and wasting a season playing Sandro when we know the inevitable outcome is that he'll be gone is a waste of potential.
                                Why are you so keen on Ariel? He is not anything special and he has a disciplinary problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X