No announcement yet.

Sandro !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFS Sandro is the best CM at the club by a country mile. Why we still have him available for the next few weeks he should play and lets see how many points we can pick up!! If it results in him getting a move in January and we recoup a few million then thats great. If he doesnt get sold and stays to the end of the season then thats even better as far as i'm concerned as we keep hold of a genuine premiership quality midfielder. It's a win win!

Fact is he's head and shoulders better then cousins, ariel and henry! We all knew that Charlie was off last year but f*** me you play him right up until he's sold because he's a level above of what his direct replacement is!! It's the exact same for Sandro and i am completely mistified that some of you make a case for the likes of cousins and Ariel just because they are our so called future!

I feel like some of you would of played Polter over Charlie last year just we new Charlie would of eventually been sold!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      I would have Aeriel or Cousins over Sandro at the moment. Although I thought Sandro did ok Saturday.
      But would you rather we let him go in January for nothing or next to , just to get his wages off the books , or would you consider playing him in the hope he gets a level of fitness and sharpens up to get some descent level of form that could quite possibly see him command a fee ? Don't forget if we have to let him go on free we may well have to pay him to go or pay the club he goes to as part of his wages likewise if goes out on loan , no sorry Jack use him hoping some of his expirience rubs off on the others around him well that's how I see it for what it's worth

Comment

I would have Aeriel or Cousins over Sandro at the moment. Although I thought Sandro did ok Saturday.
        This.
        I think sandro is a class player but injury prone and wanting/destined to leave at any moment as hes more than capable of achieving success at a much higher level and international level too, something he won't get here.
        Ariel hasn't let us down so far and also has great positioning and covering skill too and imo him and luongo will become a solid partnership as they play together more. No need to jeopardise that just for the sake of a few extra points, we (probably) won't go up this season anyway and won't get relegated either nor is the team ready for the premiership either so it'd be much smarter to use this season as almost like a pre pre season and prepare for next season

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
          This.
          I think sandro is a class player but injury prone and wanting/destined to leave at any moment as hes more than capable of achieving success at a much higher level and international level too, something he won't get here.
          Ariel hasn't let us down so far and also has great positioning and covering skill too and imo him and luongo will become a solid partnership as they play together more. No need to jeopardise that just for the sake of a few extra points, we (probably) won't go up this season anyway and won't get relegated either nor is the team ready for the premiership either so it'd be much smarter to use this season as almost like a pre pre season and prepare for next season
          We are 5 points of the play offs with a half decent sqaud!! Play offs are still up for grabs!!

You play Sandro over the next few games because he's the best CM. Ariel is a ok player at this level and hasn't let us down but Sandro is a level above and his awareness and range of passing is just well beyond Cousins and Ariel's. We now have a quality midfielder with the ability to play forward passing balls that open up deference's and you want to bench him!

Washington could thrive over the next few games with having someone like Sandro in the team!!

Comment

• also sandro is a prolific goalscorer whereas cousins ariel and luongo will never score a goal,so sandro should be made captain and we will definately go up and with ollie as manager yes we are good enough
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Get over yourself.
              Pot kettle and black. You still refuse to acknowledge the reality of events that actually took place.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                We are 5 points of the play offs with a half decent sqaud!! Play offs are still up for grabs!!

You play Sandro over the next few games because he's the best CM. Ariel is a ok player at this level and hasn't let us down but Sandro is a level above and his awareness and range of passing is just well beyond Cousins and Ariel's. We now have a quality midfielder with the ability to play forward passing balls that open up deference's and you want to bench him!

Washington could thrive over the next few games with having someone like Sandro in the team!!
                yeah i do agree that sandro is probably the best midfielder at the club, even when made of glass but he won't be part of our squad come next season or even january. i've seen enough from ariel to see that he has the potential to be a key player for us but that takes time and experience from playing regularly so he can develop better which i'd rather us go for.

all in all though i'm not really too fussed, i don't think anyone truly knows what our best 11 is apart from smithies in goal, after that it gets a bit puzzling who to choose

Comment

• Always play your best team. Always.

Comment

• Could it be that we are stuck with him for this season at least? I mean,who will buy an injury proned AND expensive player? We did it for a few years ago, but nobody else would, I guess. Look at it this way: short term, his injury record might be a blessing in disquise, actually.
                    Last edited by Shania; 22-11-2016, 10:05 PM. Reason: Tired...
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      But would you rather we let him go in January for nothing or next to , just to get his wages off the books , or would you consider playing him in the hope he gets a level of fitness and sharpens up to get some descent level of form that could quite possibly see him command a fee ? Don't forget if we have to let him go on free we may well have to pay him to go or pay the club he goes to as part of his wages likewise if goes out on loan , no sorry Jack use him hoping some of his expirience rubs off on the others around him well that's how I see it for what it's worth
                      I respect your opinion mate but that was mine. For me he still symbolises the legacy. Decent enough player but made of glass. The other two will give us more consistency.

Comment

• As long as cousins doesn't start I couldn't care less. No way should he start after sat and someone else should be given an opportunity
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          As long as cousins doesn't start I couldn't care less. No way should he start after sat and someone else should be given an opportunity
                          Did you see him at Forest? He played well there.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            As long as cousins doesn't start I couldn't care less. No way should he start after sat and someone else should be given an opportunity
                            I'd go with Mass and Ariel as the starting pair, if we're holding on to the lead, bring on Sandro later, if we're behind and need to bring someone on to run at them, Cousins for me is that guy. Tell him to run at them, he'll do more for us. But his first touch really really needs work.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Sandro on his day is our best CM. but he's never completed over half a season of games since he's been in england. He gets tired after 60mins. So it's not as simple to say he should be 1st choice.
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Did you see him at Forest? He played well there.
                                Agree but also agree with Weare in that he was non existent against Norwich. He seems to blow very hot and cold does cousins. Hopefully Ollie can get him playing consistently better.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2