Sandro !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Think Sandro situation is deeper than just not being good enough to play, We will soon know next week as I am sure Holloway will pick him if he sees him as an asset.

Comment

He hasn't got a contract like Greeno has he? Play's a certain amount of games and automatically gets a new contract!

Just don't understand why he is left in the wilderness
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        He would be long gone and playing football if he wanted to matty mate .
        It's the big wage that he gets here for doing fark all that's the only thing stopping him.
        Thats not quite true ,,, he was subject to a couple of moves in the summer but if i recall one of them fell through due to failing a medical ..

I dont see how anybody can label him a mercenary .. He just wants to play, and for whatever hidden reason that is not happening.

And as a previous poster said 'a brazil international with 20 plus caps' cant even get into a mid to lower championship side - fookin joke

I for one would like to know the truth ,,,, Karl Henry over Sandro - Yeah rite

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          He hasn't got a contract like Greeno has he? Play's a certain amount of games and automatically gets a new contract!

Just don't understand why he is left in the wilderness
          I was told that he gets an appearance fee of like 20k per league game, which is why he plays in the cup and not the league. The source is someone who works at QPR, but I dont really know him so of course, this is only a rumour and I am not claiming it as a fact.

Comment

Would make sense if he did but yet another case of bad management and a worse business decision as if he does not play his value plummets.

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
              I'd rather he wasn't. I would prefer Doughty
              More chance of Olly picking himself.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                From what I've seen of them this season, at least Cousins leaves the centre circle for anything but a corner. Sandro is so immobile for some reason this season, but people will forget it because he scored from a few corners.
                Goals win games though, don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  It's almost like you wouldn't want us to improve just to suit your agenda mate. Sandro is head and shoulders our best Central Midfielder and anyone who says anything else is nuts. He's not being played through not being good enough cos he's better than Karl Henry blindfolded. Their are other reasons for his omission, reasons we do not know.
                  Agreed.
                  Get him in the team and match fit, he can be the best midfielder at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Got to be contractual..
                    JFh played nearly every single player in tne squad except the beast, does anyone think he would leave out a player of that experience when his job was on the line.
                    Told he cant be picked imho. Same as Ollie will be told.
                    You could be correct there.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                      Thats not quite true ,,, he was subject to a couple of moves in the summer but if i recall one of them fell through due to failing a medical ..

I dont see how anybody can label him a mercenary .. He just wants to play, and for whatever hidden reason that is not happening.

And as a previous poster said 'a brazil international with 20 plus caps' cant even get into a mid to lower championship side - fookin joke

I for one would like to know the truth ,,,, Karl Henry over Sandro - Yeah rite
                      You're correct.

I note Nas has yet to explain how Sandro is a mercenary.

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                      I was told that he gets an appearance fee of like 20k per league game, which is why he plays in the cup and not the league. The source is someone who works at QPR, but I dont really know him so of course, this is only a rumour and I am not claiming it as a fact.
                      Could be true, then again, another false rumour.

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Would make sense if he did but yet another case of bad management and a worse business decision as if he does not play his value plummets.
                      Possibly yet another bad piece of negotation from Phil Beard during his time as Chief Executive.

Comment

You'll find out when Ollie selects his 1st couple sides if he's a mercenary he'll be outers if he wants to play he'll be in , unless there is a contractual problem

Comment

If he doesnt pick him/play him against Norwich are we going to be saying clueless clown dont pick the best player in the division etc, he really ain't got a clue?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            You'll find out when Ollie selects his 1st couple sides if he's a mercenary he'll be outers if he wants to play he'll be in , unless there is a contractual problem
                            I think it's clearly contractual. Nothing else makes any sense, bloke scores 3 oals in 2 cup games and doesn't get a sniff of league action all season. Just wish the club could come to some agreement and get the bloke on the pitch, cos everytime he is, he is aan asset (imo).

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              The only reason people have a fascination is because it's a player (A Mercenary, might I add) not playing under the regime, and because the club doesn't want to play him, he's flavour of the week.
                              I like you Nas, but just recently you have been talking like a bloke who has no idea about the subject he is talking about. Be less stubborn and more open to change your opinions where it's clear you are wrong and you will get far more respect on here than you currently do.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                I think it's clearly contractual. Nothing else makes any sense, bloke scores 3 oals in 2 cup games and doesn't get a sniff of league action all season. Just wish the club could come to some agreement and get the bloke on the pitch, cos everytime he is, he is aan asset (imo).
                                Maybe we canīt fix it. Suppose a part of the transfer fee, say 2 million, would only go to Spurs, if he plays 30 QPR league matches? Would you still play him?

He is currently on 28 games, so something like that could be an explanation.
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X