Sandro !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandro

Is it a coincidence that in his first training session, of which pictures were published on the QPR website, Sandro featured in most of these pictures?

Comment

God I hope so
      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        Is it a coincidence that in his first training session, of which pictures were published on the QPR website, Sandro featured in most of these pictures?
        Holloway giving everyone a chance as he should. If he feels Sandro is good enough to start ahead of others, he'll start him.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
          Why is he a mercenary Nas ??
          tell me what player isn't . they all kiss the badge but jump ship for the big money . the days of steve bull are long gone , contracts and loyalty are not worth the paper they're written on

Comment

Will be really shocked if he does make the squad. If he does then JFH looks even more incapable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Will be really shocked if he does make the squad. If he does then JFH looks even more incapable.
              Be shocked if he doesn't at least make the squad,JFH didn't like him,I would assume Holloway will have an open mind

Comment

Holloway could be just what Sandro needed no coincidence he played well under Redknapp at Spurs another man manager type.

Comment

Wow, I can't believe some k*** j***ey's on here are questioning Sandro's ability and some even saying they prefer cousins!

If he's fit or can play 60 mins right now and he hasn't been held back due to contract issues ie playing bonuses then the boy starts as he's the best CM we have by a country mile. Not even close and it's laughable to even suggest otherwise.

Hopefully he is under consideration and can play with someone like Luongo besides him until Xmas as it will benefit us.

Comment

Maids your opening sentence

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      Wow, I can't believe some k*** j***ey's on here are questioning Sandro's ability and some even saying they prefer cousins!

If he's fit or can play 60 mins right now and he hasn't been held back due to contract issues ie playing bonuses then the boy starts as he's the best CM we have by a country mile. Not even close and it's laughable to even suggest otherwise.

Hopefully he is under consideration and can play with someone like Luongo besides him until Xmas as it will benefit us.
                      According to Stato he's the worst midfielder at the club!!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        According to Stato he's the worst midfielder at the club!!!
                        Stato is f***ing clueless. Lovely lad and respect Nas but f***ing clueless

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                            First thing I noticed too, could be just a tease.

Comment

Think it would have been a deliberate ploy, they know fans pick up on this sort of stuff.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                I'll be honest with you mate, I don't come here looking for respect or anything like that. I disagree with the general opinion that Sandro is all that. That's my opinion and it's based on the fact that I've seen him play this season and for me, what I'd want my defensive midfielder doing, he doesn't do any more. Second half of last season at West Brom, he put in less than 1 tackle a game and 1.1 interceptions a game. For a defensive midfielder, that is nothing, especially for one who people say is as good as he is. He was solid first half of last season for us, but now he's back, watching him play in the cup, he didn't impress me at all. Didn't chase, didn't tackle much, especially considering the opposition. He scored a goal but I'd value him as a player more for doing that if he was a striker. I don't value a defensive midfielder on their goalscoring credentials in the same way I don't value a full back on that.

As for why I think he's a mercenary, he's on high wages, that are even higher when he plays because of the way his contract is seemingly based on appearance fees primarily. Additionally, he's past his prime (performance-wise), a player who wouldn't look out of place playing in China. He has all the credentials of all the cr ap we bought in back in the merc phase, the only difference is that he's younger and more poignantly, the most likely reason he's not content sitting on the bench is because his wages are dependent on how much he plays.

If I came here looking for respect and acceptance, I would have demanded JFH out, wanted Warnock back, TF Out, Les out, bring back the old QPR and get Taarabt back on the pitch for us just for the nostalgia of it because no one does it like him. I come here to express my opinion, just like you do yours and everyone else does theirs. If someone disagrees with me, I'll debate with them and if their point is solid enough, I'll take it on board. But the irony of being told that I'm too stubborn because I have a different opinion is seemingly lost on you here.

In summary, my opinion isn't that Sandro isn't our best midfielder at all, especially on current showing. Scoring goals doesn't make you a better defensive mid, defending does.
                                So he's a mercenary because some CE agreed to his agent's wage and contract demands.

If he was selected to play by JFH he would have done.

If there is a clause in his cobtract for extra money to Spurs or for a new deal, again that it is down to the CE's naivety.

Comment

Working...
                                X