Guirassy and Ngbakoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Get off your perch stats man. Hopefully coming out of Europe can get you sent home!
    Really uncalled for bo!!0x... Bordering on a weird racism

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      I believe he's from statoboro.

Comment

Get off your perch stats man. Hopefully coming out of Europe can get you sent home!
        Bizarre statement. Care to elaborate?

Comment

• Im sure its a joke. Hope so as well. How would weare even know if nas is from another european country anyway?

Comment

Eh mate? Interesting that, since I'm Lebanese by family and I'm a British Citizen and have been for the last 21 years of my life... which is my entire life in case your playing experience doesn't help you counting the number in my username.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
              Really uncalled for bo!!0x... Bordering on a weird racism
              Was waiting for that from the left!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Im sure its a joke. Hope so as well. How would weare even know if nas is from another european country anyway?
                When did we desert our entire continent? We're coming out of the EU not Europe. Sounds like a bizarre, probably drink related rant to me. Also makes non-racist out voters like myself look an absolute plum.

Comment

• It's ok guys, I'm sure it was a joke. Tell you what though, he is on a bit of a run with getting predictions wrong, what with the Euro prediction, Newcastle to tear up the championship with ease and my nationality, here's hoping he's got us down to lose tomorrow
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Anyway - has he signed yet? ��

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                      Anyway - has he signed yet? ��
                      Will you not do that.....i read that the wrong way round and punched the air and shouted yeessssss.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        Will you not do that.....i read that the wrong way round and punched the air and shouted yeessssss.
                        Sorry mate but the last 10 or so posts have nothing do to with it

Comment

• I know.

Comment

• Sorry have to apologise as i obviously wound weare up with saying about who i thought he had predicted to go up last season! still sure i saw him predict it on here though
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. Signed or not signed, thatīs the question.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. Signed or not signed, thatīs the question.
                                Another one going pare shapped..

QPR face a battle for Finnish winger Mikael Soisalo with several Italian and Dutch sides chasing the player. #QPR http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/08/06...nnish-starlet/ …
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X