No announcement yet.

Guirassy and Ngbakoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This signing sounds too good to be true. Someone claiming they are ITK, where have I heard this before? I hope I´m wrong,though.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• http://www.republicain-lorrain.fr/sp...t?preview=true

Translated this and said within the next coming hours he will sign.

Apparently didn't train today. Fingers crossed

Comment

• Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
        http://www.republicain-lorrain.fr/sp...t?preview=true

Translated this and said within the next coming hours he will sign.

Apparently didn't train today. Fingers crossed
        Thats put a fair bit of weight to the rumour.

Kudos to the twitter source it seems.

Bang on with 3 mil euros.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Heres the translation.

Yeni Ngbakoto striker will leave FC Metz in the coming hours and engage with Queens Park Rangers (English D2).

Today at 19:19 Viewed 1568 times
          Yeni Ngbakoto played more than 200 matches in the jersey of FC Metz since 2010. Photo Anthony pecks Yeni Ngbakoto played more than 200 matches in the jersey of FC Metz since 2010. Photo Anthony pecks
          While FC Metz fight this Saturday their last friendly match of preparation, facing Dijon, the club with the Cross of Lorraine will have to do without his number 23, Yeni Ngbakoto. Absent from training this Friday, messin scorer last season (12 goals in Ligue 2) is about to start.

According to our information, it will take the lead in the next few hours, the Queens Park Rangers club in Championship (English D2). The amount of the transaction is not yet known but persistent rumors indicate an amount of around EUR 3 million.

Good find and thanks for posting adblock

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Heres the translation.

Yeni Ngbakoto striker will leave FC Metz in the coming hours and engage with Queens Park Rangers (English D2).

Today at 19:19 Viewed 1568 times
            Yeni Ngbakoto played more than 200 matches in the jersey of FC Metz since 2010. Photo Anthony pecks Yeni Ngbakoto played more than 200 matches in the jersey of FC Metz since 2010. Photo Anthony pecks
            While FC Metz fight this Saturday their last friendly match of preparation, facing Dijon, the club with the Cross of Lorraine will have to do without his number 23, Yeni Ngbakoto. Absent from training this Friday, messin scorer last season (12 goals in Ligue 2) is about to start.

According to our information, it will take the lead in the next few hours, the Queens Park Rangers club in Championship (English D2). The amount of the transaction is not yet known but persistent rumors indicate an amount of around EUR 3 million.

Good find and thanks for posting adblock
            OK now we hear he will miss the friendly so sounds plausible. Let's hope we've got him
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• No problem. Let's hope it's legit..... Uuuuuuurrrrs

Comment

• Not at training probably means he has been at hq all day.
                Possible announcement this evening if this artical is to be believed

Comment

• The rumours in the French media seem to really be hotting up now. Fair play to the club for keeping our business low key these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    The rumours in the French media seem to really be hotting up now. Fair play to the club for keeping our business low key these days.
                    Got to really incase some mugs like Norwich come in at the last minute and swoop.

Comment

• Not being sarky, but so so many people keep saying on here we will never spend over a million, so this rumour has to be rubbish doesnt it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Not being sarky, but so so many people keep saying on here we will never spend over a million, so this rumour has to be rubbish doesnt it?
                        Might have agreed weekly installments of
                        10 quid 😃

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Might have agreed weekly installments of
                          10 quid ��
                          Whats £3mil Hits Asda/Morrisons??

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Not being sarky, but so so many people keep saying on here we will never spend over a million, so this rumour has to be rubbish doesnt it?
                            There'll be a few apoplectic we dare spend over £500k...Get dahn the leagues & dig up the gems

Comment

• I hope we sign him but having never seen him play. HE MIGHT BE PONY!!! Hahahaha

Comment

• Good. It seems like someone out there heard my prayers
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X