Guirassy and Ngbakoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Yep mate. That account is often more miss than hit.
    My gut feeling is that he will still choose us. London and JFH as your manager is a decent prospect. Burnley have lost out on targets the whole window and they are coming straight back down. Wolves have got some unknown manager who will be sacked in a couple of months. Let's see I'm confident

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
      Ah, theres the mixup.
      I was thinking of the message on twitter from his teammate.
      No that's not the one I saw from a team mate when put it as ? I meant to say was it Twitter or F/book I wouldn't know the difference

Comment

• This was the teammate tweet, no mention of us but all the comments do...
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• So seems Dave Mc was on the money, on this, when he said the french press have got this one wrong
          Last edited by BFG; 06-08-2016, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BFG View Post
            So seems Dave Mc was on the money, on this, when he said the french press have got this one wrong
            Well... not really, we'll wait until one of the offish announcements... I'm sure there will be one today
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• How do you know, nasser95?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• I know money talks with footballers and the fact that one of the teams supposedly interested is a premiership club. But i hope he has a decent bone in his body and goes for the club that has shown that they want him all summer rather than two teams who have only shown interest when it looked like he was going to sign for someone else. Come on Yeni you know it makes sense.

Comment

• Has this been seen ?

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com...ngbakoto-deal/

Comment

• He has never moved club before so it's a massive decision for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      I know money talks with footballers and the fact that one of the teams supposedly interested is a premiership club. But i hope he has a decent bone in his body and goes for the club that has shown that they want him all summer rather than two teams who have only shown interest when it looked like he was going to sign for someone else. Come on Yeni you know it makes sense.
                      Good post jeff. His decision will tell us what sort he is.

#rightorwrong
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        That was yesterday before Wolves and Burnley stuck their nose in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BFG View Post
                          So seems Dave Mc was on the money, on this, when he said the french press have got this one wrong
                          Isn't he the only person who has said that Wolves and Burnley are interested, apart from twitter an facebook which don't count.

Comment

• When we signed Hoillett we were all convinced he had signed for German side then we announced him

Comment

• early this morning

http://www.republicain-lorrain.fr/sp...s-park-rangers

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                Isn't he the only person who has said that Wolves and Burnley are interested, apart from twitter an facebook which don't count.
                                Last year he announced that Fer was in talks with PSV which never happened. Talks a lot, not to be taken too seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X