No announcement yet.

Guirassy and Ngbakoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok feel like I'm going mad but, I have seen a tweet which has since been removed again, showing this fella Ngbakoto wearing a no23 training top, saying welcome Yeni on a 4 yr deal.
    But as I say it's gone now, so hoping it's done and someone messed up, posting it early
    The background looked the same as in this pic

Comment

• Would be a massive coup for the club.

The boy looks a player and and the three behind the striker consisting of yeni chery shopodio would cause many teams problems.

Sign this lad and proven goal scorer and we are in business this season. Top 6 all day long.

On sky sports today they had us as 4th in terms of spending the most on transfer during the summer. Newcastle were well in front and have spent 32 mill I believe!!

Comment

• A lot of rangers fans saying what a signing this would be... Trust me when I say I'm always supportive of most things we do.
        But what makes people more informed on this ngbakoto than bodvarsson.??

I can honestly say I've never watched either live. Has anyone actually watched this guy a few times live or just YouTube?

Cheers

(P.s I've never seen him play and I'm still excited lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by BFG View Post
          Ok feel like I'm going mad but, I have seen a tweet which has since been removed again, showing this fella Ngbakoto wearing a no23 training top, saying welcome Yeni on a 4 yr deal.
          But as I say it's gone now, so hoping it's done and someone messed up, posting it early
          The background looked the same as in this pic

Thought Ngbakoto was a black man Dave?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            JJB just text me to say the chauffer is on his way.
            Did he arrive yesterday?
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
              he is quoting the background

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Only when he's been on holiday MYU other then that white mate

Comment

• Looks pretty dark to me.
                  http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...hTxu9JCTvb9SQ=
                  Last edited by jmelanie; 04-08-2016, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• As Joey Barton says, looks good on the old youtube

On another note though, only we have seen this, no English media are linking us with the deal
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Maybe the English media just have bigger clubs to hang around and get juicy and wet by. We are not a big club in their eyes anymore as we no longer create headlines by spending lots of money. The Sky media bandwagon have bigger and better clubs to focus on.
                      But we DO need to hurry up with this one as judging by his YouTube clips he looks fantastic and makes me wonder why a top French club hasn't come in for him. Maybe the club realize this and are keeping things especially quiet. But if his club Metz are reporting him coming to us in the next few days then surely there has to be some truth in it. Come on Mr Hoos get your finger out and get that paperwork and medical done.
                      Last edited by qprjeff1882; 04-08-2016, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Can't see it happening personally ! Far to quiet on Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                          Can't see it happening personally ! Far to quiet on Twitter
                          Its happend before like BFG said he saw the pics in the dressing room before they were hastily taken off. so fingers xed

Comment

• Dave Mc was asked if he had signed yet his reply "signed, no". So we are probably still in talks

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              Dave Mc was asked if he had signed yet his reply "signed, no". So we are probably still in talks
                              more like sitting on the fence cause he hasn't got a clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                                more like sitting on the fence cause he hasn't got a clue.
                                Dave mc knows less than F all. His track record is very poor for someone who's supposed to be close to the club

Comment

Working...
                                X