No announcement yet.

Guirassy and Ngbakoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hope he goes on a sightseeing tour of Burnley and Wolverhampton first.

Comment

• Listen at the end of the day of the geezer doesn't want to play for QPR I don't want him here. He's had enough time to think about it and if money is his motivation then we've had a lucky escape. I just wish we could keep things quiet enough so that clubs don't swoop in after we've been grafting someone for so long. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last it's just very frustrating . If his agents pimping him about there's not much we can do I suppose it just seems to happen to us quite a bit

Comment

• But thats the thing.....he did/does want to play for QPR otherwise he wouldn't have agreed terms. He would have just dismissed us out of hand and looked elsewhere.
        Last edited by qprjeff1882; 06-08-2016, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• If he don't sign for us I won't think any worse of him or any other player. Don't forget we have an emotional attachment to the club that's why we think these players should sign but emotion aside we not really an attractive proposition if were honest

We're a medium sized club with reputation recently for being flash with the cash and rewarding players above what they deserve. We have a small decaying stadium which some seem to think we should stay at and are not even the biggest club in our borough let alone city. Why should we expect these players to sign for us other then us paying them very well we don't even have reputation we once had of making players better and moving on to better things

If he takes the money good luck to him after all football is his living!! if he signs for us as a fan I think he will be paying for the best club in the world Let's wait and see what happens

Comment

• And a new chapter to the tale...

I'm pretty sure this is something like a media trained silence
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• I would say he has signed for us.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                And a new chapter to the tale...

I'm pretty sure this is something like a media trained silence
                That's quite interesting. Reading between the lines id saywe've got our man

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  That's quite interesting. Reading between the lines id saywe've got our man
                  Just out of interest how did you come to that conclusion? I see it as a 50-50

Comment

• Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
                    Just out of interest how did you come to that conclusion? I see it as a 50-50
                    Only because Ian Taylor has got involved. He knows the fans are keen on this signing so why come out and say something like that? Surely if we had or were missing out he's just keep quiet. Probably putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5 just can't see why he'd say anything otherwise. Time will tell I suppose

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Only because Ian Taylor has got involved. He knows the fans are keen on this signing so why come out and say something like that? Surely if we had or were missing out he's just keep quiet. Probably putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5 just can't see why he'd say anything otherwise. Time will tell I suppose
                      Good point if had fallen through just ignore the tweet

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Good point if had fallen through just ignore the tweet
                        Not sure you can read anything at all into that.

Just refusing to comment until the player has made up his mind.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Not necessarily. Could mean nothing and he's just not engaging in a debate either way, hence the nice try comment. I would imagine we are in talks and nothing's been decided yet as he's talking to others too. Therefore nothing to say one way or another even if he wanted to.

Comment

• Wolves losing to Rotherham. Might help him make up his mind.

Comment

• I hope this isn't going to turn out to be like the Junior Hoilett signing. That went on for weeks, we were all very excited and then look what happened. We don't even know how this player is going to be in English football.

Comment

• But why engage in a debate about something which is the hot topic for the club. Surely best response is to simply ignore

Taylor is smart operator he knows what he's doing

Comment

Working...
                                X