Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR manager: Realistic list of candidates and suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robinson,Jackett, maybe even birch with help from someone descent only thing then similar to Ramsey not enough experience

Comment

Burton Albion manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has today become the new favourite to become the permanent Queens Park Rangers manager. Earlier today, recently sacked Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood was installed as the favourite, but has now been overtaken.

Comment

Just not sure jfh

Comment

If we are going down the have to have another black manager route, i would much rather Jimmy than Powell, can't stand Powell as a manager, annoys me.

Comment

Ronny Deila.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Black manager? Snoop dog or the butler Benson.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Yeh like that. Should defo be in the mix for an Interview.... Should also bring his boots, great player.

[Edit] from wikipedia:

In May 2013, Hasselbaink was announced as the new manager of newly relegated Belgian Second Division club Royal Antwerp.[90] He stated that the club was "a two or three year project" and he aimed to win promotion by playing attacking football with younger players on a reduced budget

Ticks a few boxes does Hasselbaink.
                Not very attacking football this season.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Just not sure jfh
                  Same mate.

Comment

I would personally not be adverse to JFH... Good record..

Comment

Pearson my massive first choice followed by Jimmy second. Would be over the moon with either.

Comment

Billy McKinlay would suit us !

Comment

Are we going to get a black manager just because he's black or because he's good at his job, I know the DOF has been banging the drum about black managers in the game like its a crusade, but please lets just employ the best manager, whether he be black,white pink, or Green, because he the best ,and not because he's black and politically correct

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            Are we going to get a black manager just because he's black or because he's good at his job, I know the DOF has been banging the drum about black managers in the game like its a crusade, but please lets just employ the best manager, whether he be black,white pink, or Green, because he the best ,and not because he's black and politically correct

Just posted this point on another thread Dave and have to agree. Hasselbank has decent credentials but is les putting him to the top of the lost just because he's black.
                            I personally feel there are others agree available right now who have been successful in our league, prem and are a decent age that should be ahead of hasselbank.

Ie Pearson and lambert have all managed at this level and a level above and both got promoted out of the league.

Comment

Agreed, just want someone to get us playing and to make us walk out the ground with a smile on our faces regardless of their bleeding colour.

Comment

Just completely ignoring the fact he has a great record and doing wonders at Burton.

Comment

Working...
                                X