Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR manager: Realistic list of candidates and suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve McClaren

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
      I think we missed a trick with Paul clement...young with good ideas and breeding in the football world plus his dad was a Rangers great and Paul himself is a Rangers man. dyche would be a good option.pearson too. Don't particularly want to see any of our previous managers return. Colin will do until we get a permanent one in..
      Clement should've been the guy. It would have been a Ferguson-esque dynasty......

...but spilt milk. No Pearson, he's a duckhead of the highest order and will not last long, he'll do something stupid and lose the dressing room or the fans or both. I'd like anyone we can keep around for the full term of the contract for once.

Think of it like going to meet your girlfriends parents, if she swallows she is probably a keeper, so you're gonna want to meet the parents, but make sure she isn't crazy first, otherwise your being honey dicked, and you need to keep away.

Comment

Need a disciplinarian imo. Nice guys/pals like Ramsey/Redknapp no good at a loose club like ours.

Rodgers
        Pearson
        Warnock/Derry

or some left-field foreign appointment. Vincenzo Montella mentioned earlier is a shout especially as he has West London history.... Would love something exciting like that, would defo bring nice football to back to LR.

Comment

Is there any who the new manager will be betting anywhere yet? Can't find nothing using Google.

Comment

Got to get it right this time, don't want a failure like Sherwood, or someone inexperienced. Pearson is a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Steve McClaren
              That Spanish herb must be strong mate. Mclaren? Couldn't get Derby up so they sacked him, and is now taking Newcastle down, losing every game. Why would you want him?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                That Spanish herb must be strong mate. Mclaren? Couldn't get Derby up so they sacked him, and is now taking Newcastle down, losing every game. Why would you want him?
                I agree, can't understand why people want to choose a Manager based on personality and not results, which is how we ended up with Ramsh*t.

Comment

Wasn't too sure about Pearson before now but after having watched that lot and other clips too, don't want him anywhere near us.

Prize bell end of the highest order.

Aggressive, arrogant, ignorant bully.

No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    Keep with warnock until harry gets the Bournemouth job, then Eddie Howe is the man for us
                    I agree with this, apart from Rodgers who wouldnt take the job, there are no outstanding candidates available at the moment.

Wait till end of season and then see where Garry Monk, Eddie Howe, Warburton are

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                      Wasn't too sure about Pearson before now but after having watched that lot and other clips too, don't want him anywhere near us.

Prize bell end of the highest order.

Aggressive, arrogant, ignorant bully.

No thanks.
                      Well overdue we had a bully at the bush giving these free loaders a kick up the Harris. Hoilet etc could do with one and that's a fact.

Comment

Steve Kean
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          Steve Kean
                          Wash your mouth out!

Comment

Scott Jones? Would at least teach them to take a mean penalty. Get some steel into the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Well overdue we had a bully at the bush giving these free loaders a kick up the Harris. Hoilet etc could do with one and that's a fact.
                              I agree with the no nonsense type manager, think we would benefit with a boss who has a pair, but would you really want Pearson to represent our club.

Not for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X