Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR manager: Realistic list of candidates and suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Except for the fact that Sociedad have one who he is happily working under at the moment.
    Might not be for much longer...Sociedad having a tough season and Moyes is in the firing line.

Comment

• Bob Bradley. A very good coach. Got an eye for young players . He has worked wonders on a shoestring budget here in Norway. He is very frustrated With the lack of offers he has recieved from top clubs so far.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        do you seriously think Bilic would have gone from Champions/Europa League to Championship...!!?!
        I seem to remember we were in the prem when Ramsey was appointed. When the Harry situation was in meltdown Bilic was in Russia and looking to return. At that point Big Sam was still at WHU. The fact is Bilic and Clement were on the market and we were in the prem. It would be interesting to know if approaches were made. One thing is for certain: they should have been. None of this is hindsight, at the time plenty of people were suggesting one or the other for Harry, and this was pre window. In other words, a good appointment then could have kept the show on the road.

Comment

• My choice would be Nigel Pearson, at the very least he could beat up Karl Henry or any other graft dodger in the squad...assuming a stern word wasn't enough.

Comment

• This: http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...el-Pearson.jpg is how I'd like to see some of the rascals on our team dealt with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
              This: http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...el-Pearson.jpg is how I'd like to see some of the rascals on our team dealt with.
              Moyles close to the sack. According to BBC he won't make it through the international break.

Should we be interested?
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                This: http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...el-Pearson.jpg is how I'd like to see some of the rascals on our team dealt with.
                It's actually one of the reasons I dislike the guy but still a decent manager
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• I would leave warnock there with Hill and Derry as assistants till the end of the season. This will then give the board time to have a look at who is out there and most important mean it was done in the correct manner something the last 2 appointments were not.

Comment

• It's a hard one jfh is still getting his experience but so was Alex Neil before he went to Norwich. I think it's more the right person then experience and our owners aren't good at that. I'd sound out Warnock and see if he will stay on. We won't though and probably end up employing that bell Sherwood or something.
                    "The World is Yours"

Comment

• It was first aid, the guy had words stuck in his throat. Not available until he finishes his PR course.
                      Last edited by Olly; 08-11-2015, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Chris Ramsey pmsl lolol
                        R's

Comment

• Kit Symons just been sacked by Fulham. Hopefully they go for Sherwood

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Just posted this point on another thread Dave and have to agree. Hasselbank has decent credentials but is les putting him to the top of the lost just because he's black.I personally feel there are others agree available right now who have been successful in our league, prem and are a decent age that should be ahead of hasselbank.

Ie Pearson and lambert have all managed at this level and a level above and both got promoted out of the league.

This. Lambert will also get pelters because of how he spoke about us during the Faurlingate.
                            Last edited by Shania; 08-11-2015, 02:28 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Will be fishing in same market as them now. Apparently rigg is choosing their next manager

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                                Kit Symons just been sacked by Fulham. Hopefully they go for Sherwood
                                galling when you think how easy they turned us over
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X