Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR manager: Realistic list of candidates and suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelsea connection but - Jimmy Floydd Hasselbaink? Done wonders at Burton. Promoted to league 1, and now looks like another promotion to the Championship. Doing that at a tiny club! Plus a great playing career will have the respect of players.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      Chelsea connection but - Jimmy Floydd Hasselbaink? Done wonders at Burton. Promoted to league 1, and now looks like another promotion to the Championship. Doing that at a tiny club! Plus a great playing career will have the respect of players.
      ooooo there's an idea

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        Yeh like that. Should defo be in the mix for an Interview.... Should also bring his boots, great player.

[Edit] from wikipedia:

In May 2013, Hasselbaink was announced as the new manager of newly relegated Belgian Second Division club Royal Antwerp.[90] He stated that the club was "a two or three year project" and he aimed to win promotion by playing attacking football with younger players on a reduced budget

Ticks a few boxes does Hasselbaink.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiswickHoop View Post
          I agree with this, apart from Rodgers who wouldnt take the job, there are no outstanding candidates available at the moment.

Wait till end of season and then see where Garry Monk, Eddie Howe, Warburton are
          I hope we dont. Might as well have kept Ramsey if we are going to wait all season for someone else to come in. Plenty of good managers abroad, i hope we go down that route as do agree, im not overly keen on whats out there in the English market at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Yeh like that. Should defo be in the mix for an Interview.... Should also bring his boots, great player.
            Bet he joins in when doing shooting practice on the training ground and shows how it is done!
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Would take Gerry back.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                Would take Gerry back.
                When is the last time he managed a club?

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                  Would take Gerry back.
                  Gerry Francis! A legend but way past his best, would be disappointed if he returned tbh
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Sherwood favourite. Sounds about right. Let's reward Another failure.

Comment

I think we're all dreaming tbh. QPR job has changed in so much as there is no money available, so less attractive, especially to some of the names suggested here.
                      We'll prob end up with sherwood or dennis wise, something like that

Comment

Didn't Sherwood turn us down?

Comment

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...loway-10390708

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            Didn't Sherwood turn us down?
                            Don't think he can afford to be so picky now.

Comment

Shepherd’s Bush born Stuart Pearce

Comment

If Les is to stay as a DOF. Very good coaches out of work René Meulensteen, OK didn't pull up many trees at Fulham, but one of the best coaches in the world and respected. Danny Murphy also, good football man, knows his stuff. Will do well imo he would.

Realistic names and a change from the same old recycled people mentioned.
                                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                                X