Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR manager: Realistic list of candidates and suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Paul Smith ‏@Smudge1962 26m26 minutes ago
    Exclusive: #bcfc boss, Gary Rowett, has emerged as a shock contender for the vacant managers job at #ffc

From a journey on twitter. IF this is true we've got to at least try and speak to him.
    Be choked if that's true. Best manager in the division.

Comment

Paul Smith ‏@Smudge1962 26m26 minutes ago
      Exclusive: #bcfc boss, Gary Rowett, has emerged as a shock contender for the vacant managers job at #ffc

From a journey on twitter. IF this is true we've got to at least try and speak to him.
      Not having this,.....btw alot of tweets laughing at the smudge now

Comment

• Pearson 1/3 now

Comment

• I think if Colin wants it then the gigs his.

Comment

Pearson 1/3 now
            Really?...Surprised

Comment

• I think either 2 ways to do it,

We don't want to full back nto the revolving door that is recruiting players, clearing out, promotion, relegation cycle.

We need someone like Warnock to work with a number 2 such as Derry, Hill, Joey (Examples) and then install a philosophy so that when Warnock steps down we have a ready made replacement with the same Ethos.

Alternatively if we are not going to go down the easing someone in role Kenny Jackett for me !
              "It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                I think either 2 ways to do it,

We don't want to full back nto the revolving door that is recruiting players, clearing out, promotion, relegation cycle.

We need someone like Warnock to work with a number 2 such as Derry, Hill, Joey (Examples) and then install a philosophy so that when Warnock steps down we have a ready made replacement with the same Ethos.

Alternatively if we are not going to go down the easing someone in role Kenny Jackett for me !
                Or we have exactly the same thing but do it the way everyone in Europe does it and have a Sporting Director/Director of football... Oh wait, we do. This is brilliant, now we can keep some level of continuity with players, putting the manager role down to training and tactical work instead of wasting millions every year getting a new team to suit the managers needs.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Well Stuart Pearce doesn't want the QPR job then

Oh well least we know....Don't think you would've been offered it Stu tbh

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/11/11...pr-or-fulham/?

Speaking to talkSPORT (aired Wednesday, 07:40), Stuart Pearce has responded when asked if he would be interested in taking the managers job at either Fulham or QPR, with both Championship sides looking for a new boss.

When asked if either QPR or Fulham will interest him, Pearce said: “Two very good jobs. The Fulham job definitely [would interest me], without a doubt.”

Pearce was most recently manager of Nottingham Forest, although he was sacked in February of this year after a poor run of form which left the club in mid-table.

View image | gettyimages.com

Prior to his spell with Forest, Pearce had been in charge of Manchester City and England’s Under-21 side, as well as a one game caretaker role in charge of the senior England team.

He has never truly impressed in any job he has been at, and hiring him would be a bold move for a club to make considering his previous record.

However, both Fulham and QPR are searching for a new manager, and if their search is fruitless, Pearce may be one of the few managers left with Championship experience who would be open to moving to West London.

Pearce has admitted he would definitely be keen on taking the Fulham job if they approach him, and although he made no such claim about a switch to Loftus Road, QPR surely possess the financial strength to tempt the former English international to a management job with the Rs.

It is just a question of whether either club want to hire him.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Speaking to talkSPORT (aired Wednesday, 07:40), Stuart Pearce has responded when asked if he would be interested in taking the managers job at either Fulham or QPR, with both Championship sides looking for a new boss.

When asked if either QPR or Fulham will interest him, Pearce said: “Two very good jobs. The Fulham job definitely [would interest me], without a doubt.”

Pearce was most recently manager of Nottingham Forest, although he was sacked in February of this year after a poor run of form which left the club in mid-table.

Prior to his spell with Forest, Pearce had been in charge of Manchester City and England’s Under-21 side, as well as a one game caretaker role in charge of the senior England team.

He has never truly impressed in any job he has been at, and hiring him would be a bold move for a club to make considering his previous record.

However, both Fulham and QPR are searching for a new manager, and if their search is fruitless, Pearce may be one of the few managers left with Championship experience who would be open to moving to West London.

Pearce has admitted he would definitely be keen on taking the Fulham job if they approach him, and although he made no such claim about a switch to Loftus Road, QPR surely possess the financial strength to tempt the former English international to a management job with the Rs.

Er, yeah, no thanks Stuart.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Pearson now 1/4. Are they just playing it safe or do they know something.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        Pearson now 1/4. Are they just playing it safe or do they know something.
                        Seen these markets swing massively. wouldnt read too much into it in all honesty.

And as for Stuart Pearce.....no thanks pal.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Still got the passion !!
                          He is funny old Warnock. Remember this one next post.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Pretty sure Pearce was a fan back in 75/76 era but would i want him as manager no thank you very much, has never really done it wherever he has been. Great player though.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                                Pearson now 1/4. Are they just playing it safe or do they know something.
                                Wont be unhappy with Pearson personally, I never wanted Warnock because of his arrogance and petulance but when he is yours he became quite entertaining and also he won us the Championship title. Think Pearson is pretty similar to a younger Warnock and we could do a lot worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X