Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR manager: Realistic list of candidates and suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moyes? Long shot but he's (Reportedly) about to get sacked at Real Sociedad.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      Moyes? Long shot but he's (Reportedly) about to get sacked at Real Sociedad.
      Wouldn't say a long shot at all bud. I'm sure he would love to come back to England and would be a fantastic appointment for us.

Comment

• Still got the passion !!

Comment

• I would love to have Ainsworth back at the club but we're too toxic right now we'll ruin him. I have to say given the FFP and all that I don't think we'll get an employed manager and there's no one out there I'd want how is looking through the job adverts at the back of the local rag
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Bob Bradley. A very good coach. Got an eye for young players . He has worked wonders on a shoestring budget here in Norway. He is very frustrated With the lack of offers he has recieved from top clubs so far.
            Good coach....young players......been there, done that, didn't work. This club is a basket case so needs people that know it and won't be affected. Warnock fits the bill for now and I could see Hill and Derry working well with him as they respect each other, but if we accept that for this season we could end up missing out on a longer term appointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Still got the passion !!
              Proper Gaffer!

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

Comment

• Give it another couple of weeks and Gary Monk will be available....

Comment

• Hearing moyes been sacked? I'd take him !
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• There's a piece on twitter and newsnow at the moment, by Get West London, saying QPR must pay Glasgow Rangers £300k if they want Warburton.

Well to me £300k compo is b*gger all in the world of football, so go for it.

But then the piece goes on to quote Warburton as saying, " you can't ask players for commitment and not show the same yourself"
                      Also says he left Brentford because he didn't want a dof picking his transfer targets......So basically he won't come to Loftus Road.

So why print the story with the headline it'll only cost £300k ???

Comment

• Gary Bowyer......just been sacked

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          Good coach....young players......been there, done that, didn't work. This club is a basket case so needs people that know it and won't be affected. Warnock fits the bill for now and I could see Hill and Derry working well with him as they respect each other, but if we accept that for this season we could end up missing out on a longer term appointment.
                          Ok, Oh well. We move on
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            There's a piece on twitter and newsnow at the moment, by Get West London, saying QPR must pay Glasgow Rangers £300k if they want Warburton.

Well to me £300k compo is b*gger all in the world of football, so go for it.

But then the piece goes on to quote Warburton as saying, " you can't ask players for commitment and not show the same yourself"
                            Also says he left Brentford because he didn't want a dof picking his transfer targets......So basically he won't come to Loftus Road.

So why print the story with the headline it'll only cost £300k ???

Get rid of the DOF then......Simples.

Comment

• Paul Smith ‏@Smudge1962 26m26 minutes ago
                              Exclusive: #bcfc boss, Gary Rowett, has emerged as a shock contender for the vacant managers job at #ffc

From a journey on twitter. IF this is true we've got to at least try and speak to him.

Comment

• ok, rowett, warburton for 300k, moyes, hasslebank, rogers, a very good list of managers there. whats the chances we will end up with bellend
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X