Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR manager: Realistic list of candidates and suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Wont be unhappy with Pearson personally, I never wanted Warnock because of his arrogance and petulance but when he is yours he became quite entertaining and also he won us the Championship title. Think Pearson is pretty similar to a younger Warnock and we could do a lot worse.
    Actually coming round to the idea that Pearson would be the best appointment.

Nigel Pearson's Blue and White Army,
    Nigel Pearson's f*cking Barmy,
    Nigel Pearson's Blue and White Army,
    Nigel Pearson's f*cking Barmy,

Comment

• Badly want Pearson as our manager, really like his moody manor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Badly want Pearson as our manager, really like his moody manor.
        Where does he live then Kev? Next door to the Munsters?

Comment

• Ruislip I reckon mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Ruislip I reckon mate.
            Tres droll mon brave, tres droll!

Comment

• f*** Pearce, wouldnt want him any where near the management set up. Hes a shyte manager.

Hope he goes Fulham.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                f*** Pearce, wouldnt want him any where near the management set up. Hes a shyte manager.

Hope he goes Fulham.
                Pearce or Pearson?

Comment

• This is Dave mc replying to someone on Twitter regarding Pearson.
                  @davidmcintyre76: @PeterPots15 Looks unlikely. Wanted by Fulham. Also depends on whether Warnock's able to talk himself into an upstairs role.

Comment

• Also this is from a journo replying to someone regarding Lambert
                    @Smudge1962: @ben_jones1990 All I know is they have asked Lambert to delay committing to #brfc as have #ffc so draw your own conclusions

We have asked Lambert to delay committing to Blackburn. Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      This is Dave mc replying to someone on Twitter regarding Pearson.
                      @davidmcintyre76: @PeterPots15 Looks unlikely. Wanted by Fulham. Also depends on whether Warnock's able to talk himself into an upstairs role.
                      Mm'n Warnock able to talk himself into a role upstairs is there a vacancy do we need more admin interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Mm'n Warnock able to talk himself into a role upstairs is there a vacancy do we need more admin interesting
                        Just more stirring from Chelsea fan dave mac. Wouldn't take no notice. And that smudge is no better, knows nothing about rangers as he's fulham.

Comment

• ssn breaking

Lambert has held initial talks with us and blackburn.....he's 1-9 with paddy power to be rovers next boss

Comment

• Lambert has held initial talks with Blackburn &

us...breaking news ssn.

I fhe chooses working for the venkys and managing in Blackburn over us then we must be one screwed up club and I would worry about our ambition.

As an apppointment goes I think hed be top notch. Be interesting to see what happens.

Comment

• Merge mine and QPRdaves thread together please admin

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                I fhe chooses working for the venkys and managing in Blackburn over us then we must be one screwed up club and I would worry about our ambition.
                                If he chooses Blackburn I would bet it would be nothing to do with our lack of ambition.

Comment

Working...
                                X