Nigel Pearson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave McIntyre
    Several managers have been touted as possible contenders to replace Ramsey, including Tim Sherwood and Nigel Pearson.

Neither are currently being considered for the job
    http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/w...ke-their-time?

Comment

Well thats it then Pearson will go elsewhere and we'll be left picking up the crumbs that fell off the table because they came cheaper

Comment

I have this funny feeling that this will end up tears

Comment

Warnock said last week on Talksport the appointment might not happen until December and that any manager would be mad to come in before our next 4 games :-) , so this story in the paper is just that one revamped.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
            I have this funny feeling that this will end up tears
            QPR fan then!

Comment

^^This time around, it will hopefully end up in tears for the players who will not give their all for QPR, ArticHoop
              Last edited by Shania; 16-11-2015, 06:57 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Warnock said last week on Talksport the appointment might not happen until December and that any manager would be mad to come in before our next 4 games :-) , so this story in the paper is just that one revamped.
                So you're suggesting that when Dave Mac says "Neither are currently being considered for the job" he's only talking about until December?

IOW he's deliberately obfuscating?

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                  QPR fan then!
                  Do you know him then ?
                  His worries might be because he loves the club

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Well thats it then Pearson will go elsewhere and we'll be left picking up the crumbs that fell off the table because they came cheaper
                    could you really see pearson answering to les every week.?

was never going to happen.

like i said on another thread, we are hamstrung with a dof, only type of coach that would come to us would be some novice or someone else in the mold of ramsey, add to that the battle over the dof position between les and warnkock, who in their right mind would want this farking job.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I bet Pearson ends up at Fulham..

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        I bet Pearson ends up at Fulham..
                        Bet ya he don't.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Couldn't agree more Big Fella amd fear that we'll end up with some hasbeen for another 5months before being sacked and lose out on Pearson or an up and coming manager like JFH... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r!!!

Comment

As long as we have a DOF no half decent manager will entertain QPR. A manager wants to manage, and that includes transfers.

On the flip side, Les will want to keep his very well paid job, and won't want a manager who will rock his boat, so that's why I'm expecting a poor appointment. Just my opinion.

Comment

We don't need Pearson , Ramsey got off lightly. Paddocks will annihilate Pearson .boring boring cannt, please not Nigel !
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                We don't need Pearson , Ramsey got off lightly. Paddocks will annihilate Pearson .boring boring cannt, please not Nigel !
                                that boring that Leicester won the Championship with 102 points and a goal difference of +40 31 wins and 6 losses 83 goals as opposed to our 60.
                                14 more points and 6 more wins than the year we won it with Warnock..doesn't sound that boring..as for boring off the pitch ..he can hardly be described as that..offering up to any journo who wants to be critical..

Comment

Working...
                                X