Nigel Pearson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3London View Post
    that boring that Leicester won the Championship with 102 points and a goal difference of +40 31 wins and 6 losses 83 goals as opposed to our 60.
    14 more points and 6 more wins than the year we won it with Warnock..doesn't sound that boring..as for boring off the pitch ..he can hardly be described as that..offering up to any journo who wants to be critical..
    Yeah,can see where van is coming from,really boring that Pearson !! Only man for the job imo !!

Comment

that boring that Leicester won the Championship with 102 points and a goal difference of +40 31 wins and 6 losses 83 goals as opposed to our 60.
      14 more points and 6 more wins than the year we won it with Warnock..doesn't sound that boring..as for boring off the pitch ..he can hardly be described as that..offering up to any journo who wants to be critical..
      Exactly

Comment

Spot on.

Comment

Pearson is the best out there & I hate to say that because he could end up at FOoolham :(
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            As long as we have a DOF no half decent manager will entertain QPR. A manager wants to manage, and that includes transfers.

On the flip side, Les will want to keep his very well paid job, and won't want a manager who will rock his boat, so that's why I'm expecting a poor appointment. Just my opinion.
            I've said that I've never liked the DOF role, I love Les but agree with what Jimmy says.

I guess we'll see how committed he really is by the next appointment, we should see things in a better light.

If I was one of the board members, I'd stop listening to other people and do what I feel is right and appoint who the board want to take us forward.

Not having a DOF would save the club money as well.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              We don't need Pearson , Ramsey got off lightly. Paddocks will annihilate Pearson .boring boring cannt, please not Nigel !
              Contender for most stupid post of the year

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                I've said that I've never liked the DOF role, I love Les but agree with what Jimmy says.

I guess we'll see how committed he really is by the next appointment, we should see things in a better light.

If I was one of the board members, I'd stop listening to other people and do what I feel is right and appoint who the board want to take us forward.

Not having a DOF would save the club money as well.
                Pearson will not work under les simples

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
                  Pearson will not work under les simples
                  Or Hoo's either, as much as I think he is probably the best candidate, he fell out with Hoo's at Leicester according to a Leicester fella at work, so not going to happen I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Or Hoo's either, as much as I think he is probably the best candidate, he fell out with Hoo's at Leicester according to a Leicester fella at work, so not going to happen I think.
                    Hoos might have to leave the hoose then, not a necessary fixture

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                      Hoos might have to leave the hoose then, not a necessary fixture
                      Cant keep paying people off , Ramsey Ferdinand Hoos , I think we're shafted buddy

Comment

Warnock staying untill the end of the month , Fulham to name manager before saturday some how I get the feeling I'm going to be disappointed

Comment

Lee Hoos has cancelled the supporters meeting later this week because he's too involved in the new manager search, so hopefully an announcement is forthcoming and I'd say it still looks like Pearson as favourite.

Comment

No chance if you read the posts above mate.

Comment

They're all pure speculation though, aren't they Kev?

Comment

I think the board are incapable of doing anything right I really do. You have a manager in Pearson who's proved what a good manager he is and is out of work. We should be going all out to get him. But theyve been out in Malaysia wasting time eating prawn balls and getting food poisoning . If Pearson goes tarquins I'll be gutted. There be a team on the up. Only other managers I'd take now would be moyes or rowett . Rest of them just don't appeal

Comment

Working...
                                X