Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think you can count Rowett out he's a Brumie and he's at his club

Comment

Brendan Rodgers shortened in the betting. 8s in some places and in the mix of 4 or 5 in the betting. Worringly Alex Mcleish is 10s in most places

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Lee Hoos has cancelled the supporters meeting later this week because he's too involved in the new manager search, so hopefully an announcement is forthcoming and I'd say it still looks like Pearson as favourite.
        An Interesting comment. I hope he at least is one of those who´s being considered for the job.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Should know soon as wasn't it stated the new guy should be in place before the end of the international break ?

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
            Should know soon as wasn't it stated the new guy should be in place before the end of the international break ?
            Fernandes tweeted that we were in no hurry?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
              Today.

QPR director of football Les Ferdinand has revealed the club have been flooded with applications for the manager’s job and hope to make an appointment within a month.

Ferdinand told Standard Sport: “We are in the process of interviewing people and getting a shortlist of names together. There have been loads who have applied from all round Europe.

“There is no rush. We have Neil Warnock in charge who will be in the job until we get someone in. We have to make sure it’s the right man.”

Comment

I bet 95% of those applications can be ruled out straight away.

Comment

Very much doubt we will get Pearson. Not in good terms with Hoos and I doubt if he will want to work under Les, just my opinion. He will end up at Fulham I reckon. On sky sports just said Steve Clarke, Pearson and Paul Tisdale on their 3 man shortlist

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Very much doubt we will get Pearson. Not in good terms with Hoos and I doubt if he will want to work under Les, just my opinion. He will end up at Fulham I reckon. On sky sports just said Steve Clarke, Pearson and Paul Tisdale on their 3 man shortlist
                    Where does the information that Lee Hoos is not on good terms with Pearson come from?

Comment

Where does the information that Lee Hoos is not on good terms with Pearson come from?
                      Sounded like it was more to do with Mandaric than Hoos that Pearson left although I dont profess to know the whole story

Comment

Mandaric is not at Leicester

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          Mandaric is not at Leicester
                          He was when Pearson left.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            He was when Pearson left.
                            No make you wrong on that one

Comment

Pretty sure someone said it on here. They had a big fall out apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                No make you wrong on that one
                                Nov 2010 Mandaric bought sheff weds and became their chairman

Comment

Working...
                                X