No announcement yet.

Nigel Pearson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like moyes. Think it would be a good move for everyone. Would take Pearson now. Doubt if we would get Rodgers, still think if any PL teams get rid Moyes and Rodgers will be top of the list.

MacLeish... Oh dear.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• As i said Pearson will end up at Fulham. Lets see what we pull out the bag before we go into meltdown

Comment

• JFH still in the frame, according to the Mirror..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...lbaink-6857909

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          JFH still in the frame, according to the Mirror..

Although he has done well, it's a huge gamble again!!

Comment

• Pearson was the one, we've gone and done an Oscar Wilde at the Cadogan Hotel on this one...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              JFH still in the frame, according to the Mirror..

If this happens it just proves we have learned nothing. Underwhelmed would be an understatement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
                If this happens it just proves we have learned nothing. Underwhelmed would be an understatement.
                Why? I think he shows that we are learning... A punt on an upcoming manager, something to prove and possibly fresh ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                  Why? I think he shows that we are learning... A punt on an upcoming manager, something to prove and possibly fresh ideas.
                  We just sacked one of them FFS

Comment

• If we now lose out on Pearson, I think we should go all out and make Warburton a very generous offer.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
                      Statements like this, not just from yourself, are funny to me. When we had Redknapp we cried out for a young, up-and-coming manager instead of a proven premier league one, some even championed Karl Robinson (shudder). Now though, most want a proven man instead of a young up-and-coming manager. Opinions change daily on here.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Statements like this, not just from yourself, are funny to me. When we had Redknapp we cried out for a young, up-and-coming manager instead of a proven premier league one, some even championed Karl Robinson (shudder). Now though, most want a proven man instead of a young up-and-coming manager. Opinions change daily on here.
                        I'd like a modern, forward-thinking coach but giving the job to someone who's had a season in the Belgian second division and another in League 2 is reckless. We don't have to go from one extreme to another.

Comment

• Let's give the club a chance and see what happens, I guess we'll never find out the shortlist.

Comment

• Of the suspects currently on parade Rodgers is by far the most attack minded coach and got Swansea playing some great football at this level.

The problem with this is the rear end, not one of his stengths and definitely not one of ours.

But I'd take him over Moyes and all the rest of the UK based contingent.

Comment

• What's Dave Bassett up to at the moment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                                We just sacked one of them FFS
                                NOT the same for me. CR was and still is a coach at best for me.

JFH is proving his worth at LG2 and 1 level right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X