Nigel Pearson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Rodgers now as short as 2s with some bookies, 4s elsewhere. Was 20s yesterday. Probably means nothing but something to consider
    now 5/6 favourite with betfair (was 14/1 with them yesterday morning)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Apologies I bow to your knowledge of other clubs....you learn something everyday.
      Haha...i'm a pure fountain of useless facts...!

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
        now 5/6 favourite with betfair (was 14/1 with them yesterday morning)
        Just goes to show these manager betting markets are a load of sh1t. He ain't coming to us , no way.

Comment

Rodgers now as short as 2s with some bookies, 4s elsewhere. Was 20s yesterday. Probably means nothing but something to consider
          Would have just been a bit of money in for him. Cant see it being a market that people are piling on, so any bets small or large are likely to sway the market. Been known for bookies to do this in the past to entice people to get on......"20's to 2s, they must know something, im getting on it" type of catch

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            Would have just been a bit of money in for him. Cant see it being a market that people are piling on, so any bets small or large are likely to sway the market. Been known for bookies to do this in the past to entice people to get on......"20's to 2s, they must know something, im getting on it" type of catch
            That is how bookies work though right? money is put on something and then it reduces in price. (in the most simplistic way of explaining it) If the amount of money being placed on that market is relatively low then any significant bet will sway the market. I don't expect Rodgers to be interested hence I wrote probably means nothing but with the lack of news/info on the situation I thought it was worth mentioning.

Comment

That is how bookies work though right? money is put on something and then it reduces in price. (in the most simplistic way of explaining it) If the amount of money being placed on that market is relatively low then any significant bet will sway the market. I don't expect Rodgers to be interested hence I wrote probably means nothing but with the lack of news/info on the situation I thought it was worth mentioning.
              Yea, probably most simplistic way of explaining it.

Comment

• He's on his way to Fulham as per West London Sports. The report even states that he is not being considered at QPR!

Comment

• ####ing hell, that's the end of that one then. http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulha...leicester-boss

Bowlarks, I really thought he'd be right for us.

Maybe, understandably, no one in their right mind wants to come here...

Comment

• Mind you, if they've got Curbishley standing by as caretaker, why not get him here? We'd take Curbishley wouldn't we? I know I would.

Comment

• It's McLeish for us then

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                        It's McLeish for us then
                        Great.

:(

Comment

• Mind you, who knows? Maybe he'd be good. #### knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Mind you, who knows? Maybe he'd be good. #### knows.
                            Yes, who knows,but i hate the way his teams are playing. But it's results what matters anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                              He's on his way to Fulham as per West London Sports. The report even states that he is not being considered at QPR!
                              That's an absolute sickener for me. There going up. If not this season then deffo next year. Only managers out there now worth there salt are moyes and rowett. Absolute clueless board . Couldn't even give Pearson or lambert an interview. Gonna take a month to appoint some clown les can use as he's puppet like ramsey. It's gonna end in tears again. Wish there all just clear off now. Just 1 co.ck up after another with these jokers in charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                                That's an absolute sickener for me. There going up. If not this season then deffo next year. Only managers out there now worth there salt are moyes and rowett. Absolute clueless board .
                                good god...... Relax mate

Comment

Working...
                                X