Mandaric was chairman and Pearson was manager from 2008-10

Dispute all you want but that is pure FACT

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      He was when Pearson left.
      Pearson left when ...the close season just gone when Ranieri took the job

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Pearson left when ...the close season just gone when Ranieri took the job
        Pearson has been at Leicester twice

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Pearson has been at Leicester twice

Apologies I bow to your knowledge of other clubs....you learn something everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            No chance if you read the posts above mate.
            Are we not allowed to debate without it agreeing with your opinion?

I'm honestly baffled how your on the watrbs payroll, you clearly don't have the minerals.

Comment

Oh don't be like that slip. I was just stating the general feeling was its unlikely he will come here cos of les and hoos. I haven't got a clue either way. Although I want him here more than any other manager myself.

Comment

I guess with Warnock at the club thete is no real urgency to appoint someone full time.
                They will see how well Warnock does and then decide.

If he takes QPR up the table he can possibly stay on asd caretaker into the new year and beyond.
                If he struggles then QPR will need to make sure they have sounded out a good manager from the uK or abroad.

Comment

Not sure Warnock is the man who can help us improve our midfield and attack. I suspect that his training sessions isn´t all that. After all, we need to win, the occasional draw would not be enough, IMO. it´s only 9 Points down to the relagation zone.
                  Last edited by Shania; 17-11-2015, 09:25 PM. Reason: Writing on two "projects" at the same time. Pheew....
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Setting aside for a moment the discussion on whether Pearson is any good, the fact remains that he is exactly the type of manager we do NOT want at QPR. We are trying to IMPROVE our public image, not make it worse!
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                      Setting aside for a moment the discussion on whether Pearson is any good, the fact remains that he is exactly the type of manager we do NOT want at QPR. We are trying to IMPROVE our public image, not make it worse!
                      I couldn't give a shite about our 'image' tbh. I'm concerned about results & our style of football.

He gets animated at times. The way some of you go on you'd think it was Peter Sutcliffe we were after.

Least the man shows a bit of passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        I couldn't give a shite about our 'image' tbh. I'm concerned about results & our style of football.

He gets animated at times. The way some of you go on you'd think it was Peter Sutcliffe we were after.

Few years back I probably would have been overly fussy and wanted somebody with a decent rep / persona as well as management ability. Now, though, fark searching for Mr Nice Guy, we need a manager that won't take any $hit and will kick our players into gear.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Exactly mate. Our 'image' through ridiculous spending habits & poor decisions is lower than a snakes belly anyway so I couldn't give two hoots about a half nutty yet decent football manager. Who are we trying / wanting to impress??!

Comment

• Rodgers now as short as 2s with some bookies, 4s elsewhere. Was 20s yesterday. Probably means nothing but something to consider

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Well, you may not care about our public image but many do.

Being a total @sshole is completely different from "showing a bit of passion"! We all want a manager who shows a bit of passion! There are good and excellent managers out there who are not total @ssholes, who show a bit of passion, and who would be good for our football and our PR! e.g. Rodgers, Lambert (who has unfortunately now chosen Blackburn), just for starters. Let's make our short list from those instead.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                                Well, you may not care about our public image but many do.

Being a total @sshole is completely different from "showing a bit of passion"! We all want a manager who shows a bit of passion! There are good and excellent managers out there who are not total @ssholes, who show a bit of passion, and who would be good for our football and our PR! e.g. Rodgers, Lambert (who has unfortunately now chosen Blackburn), just for starters. Let's make our short list from those instead.
                                Rodgers I'd be very happy with as I think we are almost his level. Lambert, passion? Really? Half decent manager but as dull as dishwater.

Public image is not that important to me, as we don't do anything out of the ordinary, so It's never going to be that bad apart from bad leadership at the top of the club.

Comment

Working...
                                X