Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

fer has failed medical at Sunderland....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • qprjeff1882
    Silver Seat
    • Aug 2009
    • 4080

    #46
    Would love to be a fly on the wall at QPR at the moment

    Comment

    • bakes8
      Silver Seat
      • Jan 2014
      • 4561

      #47
      Fer is a class act. Would love him to stay.

      Comment

      • WeAreQPR12
        C Club
        • Mar 2009
        • 23560

        #48
        He is our best player although most will disagree
        I played sunday league football today.

        Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

        I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

        We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

        Comment

        • cross it Dave
          Silver Seat
          • Sep 2009
          • 3810

          #49
          Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
          He is our best player although most will disagree
          Austin?
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

          Comment

          • Fordy
            Silver Seat
            • May 2011
            • 4281

            #50
            Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
            He is our best player although most will disagree
            Agree

            Comment

            • QPRDave
              The number 10
              • Mar 2009
              • 32080

              #51
              Fantastic news .............Please stay Leroy

              Comment

              • brightonr
                Banned
                • Mar 2009
                • 10922

                #52
                Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                He is our best player although most will disagree
                Welcome back btw.

                Comment

                • West Acton
                  CCG
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 21475

                  #53
                  Could still happen. If there is prob imagine Sunderland will just ask to reduce loan fee or pay it in instalments in the event what ever they have picked up on leads to him breaking down

                  Comment

                  • nasser95
                    Gold Seat
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 7216

                    #54
                    Originally posted by cross it Dave
                    Austin?
                    Fer is better IMO, don't think I've seen someone his size move with the ball as well as he does.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                    Comment

                    • Southport
                      Bronze Seat
                      • Jul 2014
                      • 473

                      #55
                      Great news!! Fer is awesome

                      Comment

                      • upperloft
                        Silver Seat
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 1255

                        #56
                        ####ing hell are we desperate or what?? He has not pulled out the deal because he wants to stay, he has failed a medical, again or the deal has been pulled. Don't get me wrong think Fer was one of the best players last season, that wasn't hard but come on people.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

                        Comment

                        • stanistheman
                          Platinum Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 11151

                          #57
                          Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
                          Not sure whether thats a good or bad thing tbh.
                          Good in the sense that we will keep him for now, bad in the sense that we can't free up wages to get CBs in...
                          Its good as far as I am concerned. Hopefully Austin will too.
                          With those two in the team QPR have as good a chance as any to win promotion back 1st time.
                          They could always try giving Traore and Hoilett away for free just to get them off the wage book. Those two combined probably earn the same ad Fer & Austin anyway.

                          Comment

                          • stanistheman
                            Platinum Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 11151

                            #58
                            Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
                            Fabio apparently passed one with a crack in his back I read and let's not even get on to Helguson
                            As did Cook and more recently Zarate yet was declared unfit to start a single game during his loan.

                            Comment

                            • stanistheman
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 11151

                              #59
                              Originally posted by qprjeff1882
                              Be interesting to see what will come out in the next few day whether he is injured and we decided to persevere with him or someone else has made a bid for him. I'm not sure that all this going around that we need all the top earners off the books is true. We've already got rid of loads so Keeping the likes of Fer Austin and Phillips surely wont hurt the club that much seeing as we had many more on more money last season. I know we have to keep in line with spending compared to the past but surely the club can still afford to keep them.
                              I agree. Barton SWP Caulker Zamora Dunne Ferdinand plus the loanees Isla Vargas Krancjar Zarate thats 10 high earners off the books and some others. The new signings are on far less money plus QPR have or will receive around 15m for Sterling McCarthy & Caulker. Yes theyll make a loss this season but nothing like 2 years ago and the rules have changed since then.

                              Comment

                              • Ginger Ninja
                                W12 Seat
                                • Jan 2010
                                • 17458

                                #60
                                Originally posted by stanistheman
                                Its good as far as I am concerned. Hopefully Austin will too.
                                With those two in the team QPR have as good a chance as any to win promotion back 1st time.
                                They could always try giving Traore and Hoilett away for free just to get them off the wage book. Those two combined probably earn the same ad Fer & Austin anyway.
                                Good point.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

                                Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                                Geoff Cameron - 1
                                Aramide Oteh - 1
                                Jake Bidwell - 1
                                Jordan Cousins - 1

                                Summer Transfers 2019

                                IN


                                OUT

                                Comment

                                Working...