Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

fer has failed medical at Sunderland....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hertford Hoop
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 15998

    #91
    Originally posted by West Acton
    Was impressed with Cherys tracking back on Sunday he worked hard totally unconnected but the guy is tiny
    I think this chery guy is going to be a real crowd pleaser, hard working, goal scorer, set piece specialist and a good all round team player
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

    Comment

    • WeAreQPR12
      C Club
      • Mar 2009
      • 23560

      #92
      Originally posted by West Acton
      Was impressed with Cherys tracking back on Sunday he worked hard totally unconnected but the guy is tiny
      You love a tryer which is good mate but we would have so much quality I wouldn't air on caution. Class will win us much more than it catches us out
      I played sunday league football today.

      Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

      I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

      We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

      Comment

      • West Acton
        CCG
        • Dec 2009
        • 21475

        #93
        Originally posted by Hertford Hoop
        I think this chery guy is going to be a real crowd pleaser, hard working, goal scorer, set piece specialist and a good all round team player
        For those that were not there Sat there in for a treat with his set pieces

        Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
        You love a tryer which is good mate but we would have so much quality I wouldn't air on caution. Class will win us much more than it catches us out
        I don't actually just think effort is the bare minimum that a professional athlete should be offering. Agree class wins games and the more of it the better and Chery from the 45mins I saw could be a treasure for us

        Comment

        • Kevin Mcleod
          Referee
          • Aug 2013
          • 17322

          #94
          Petes bird on twitter is saying west ham will still give fer a medical to see if he can pass theirs, and matty phillips is back on with both clubs in talks. They got chaz to newcastle as done right, so they have to be believed.

          Comment

          • Ginger Ninja
            W12 Seat
            • Jan 2010
            • 17458

            #95
            Originally posted by Fordy
            Chery, Fer and Phillips behind the striker is pretty freighting for this league. We would score #### loads but concede the same amount.
            Thats the problem though, we need CBs. Alex Ferguson famously said strikers win you games, defences win you titles. That was so true back in 10/11 where we kept 25 clean sheets and won the league. But in order to get those CBs in we need to get rid of the high earners, and Fer seems to be the one they want to get rid of. Personally I would offload Hoilett and Traore, they must be on similar wages to Fer and are far more useless. But what do I know eh? I'm just a lowly fan lol.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

            Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

            Summer Transfers 2019

            IN


            OUT

            Comment

            • MYU
              Administrator
              • Mar 2009
              • 43466

              #96
              Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
              Thats the problem though, we need CBs. Alex Ferguson famously said strikers win you games, defences win you titles. That was so true back in 10/11 where we kept 25 clean sheets and won the league. But in order to get those CBs in we need to get rid of the high earners, and Fer seems to be the one they want to get rid of. Personally I would offload Hoilett and Traore, they must be on similar wages to Fer and are far more useless. But what do I know eh? I'm just a lowly fan lol.
              I'm in the Ginger corner, we must get rid of a few high earners and spend that on our defence. Use the loan market if must.

              Comment

              • HoopDoggyDogg
                Silver Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 2648

                #97
                Fers agent has said tonight that Sunderland pulled out due to failing medical on his current injury.
                Wouldn't be fit to start the season and they wasn't prepared to wait for him to regain full fitness.
                Last edited by HoopDoggyDogg; 05-08-2015, 09:12 PM.

                Comment

                • californiahoop
                  Silver Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 4932

                  #98
                  Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg
                  Fers agent has said tonight that Sunderland pulled out due to failing medical on his current injury.
                  Wouldn't be fit to start the season and they wasn't prepared to wait for him to regain full fitness.
                  Really doesn't make sense, unless it's a really long term injury, if he is only going to miss the first month then it's not a big deal?
                  Kept the faith!

                  Comment

                  • Fordy
                    Silver Seat
                    • May 2011
                    • 4281

                    #99
                    Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg
                    Fers agent has said tonight that Sunderland pulled out due to failing medical on his current injury.
                    Wouldn't be fit to start the season and they wasn't prepared to wait for him to regain full fitness.
                    Must be fairly serious if they can't wait a few weeks.

                    Comment

                    • MYU
                      Administrator
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 43466

                      #100
                      Originally posted by Fordy
                      Must be fairly serious if they can't wait a few weeks.
                      Not sure about this, CA failed one with Hull and now look at him.

                      Comment

                      • HoopDoggyDogg
                        Silver Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 2648

                        #101
                        Here's the link..

                        Comment

                        • Fordy
                          Silver Seat
                          • May 2011
                          • 4281

                          #102
                          He might aswell just stay with us. He's only going to go to a struggling team in the Prem which he obviously can't hack. Its not like he gets in the Dutch team, literally used a defensive wall for Robben to practice his free kicks in training then warms the bench for him.

                          Comment

                          • HoopDoggyDogg
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 2648

                            #103
                            Originally posted by californiahoop
                            Really doesn't make sense, unless it's a really long term injury, if he is only going to miss the first month then it's not a big deal?
                            But if it was really a long term injury then you wouldn't think we would have let him travel up there/ and Fer would know as well that he could fail it as well surely?

                            Comment

                            • Greg1882
                              Silver Seat
                              • May 2012
                              • 4704

                              #104
                              Originally posted by Fordy
                              Must be fairly serious if they can't wait a few weeks.
                              If it was serious he wouldn't have travelled for a medical . Unless it's a chaz situation where they have spotted something they don't like , something doesn't add up

                              Comment

                              • bushkangaroo
                                Bronze Seat
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 993

                                #105
                                No, not a blessing in disguise. He's injured, wants away, and we need the money for signings in urgent areas. Saturday Charlton 4 Us 1. Disastrous confidence sapping start.

                                Comment

                                Working...