Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
fer has failed medical at Sunderland....
Collapse
X
-
-
No bush is right. Let's sell our proven premier league quality players and sign some more unknowns because Russian roulette is much more funI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
We aint sold a soul though yet.
You thinking of joining in the dave, hits, fordy, kiril, stanis and bushkanga etc 'realist' gang?Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Wasn't it up at Sunderland, that he got injured in the first place?Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Plus £64m parachute money split over four years – £24m in the first year, then £19.3m, then £9.6m for each of the next two years.I agree. Barton SWP Caulker Zamora Dunne Ferdinand plus the loanees Isla Vargas Krancjar Zarate thats 10 high earners off the books and some others. The new signings are on far less money plus QPR have or will receive around 15m for Sterling McCarthy & Caulker. Yes theyll make a loss this season but nothing like 2 years ago and the rules have changed since then.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
That and the £15m that has come in so far.
So given that Phillips and Austin are not on big wages I don't think they should sell let alone below £10m & £15m .
If Fer stays they could always try making Hoilett Traore Sandro available the 1st 2 of frees just to get clubs interested. They can still sell Sandro for a reasonablle fee.Comment
-
Yep, turnover before the season has even started is in excess of £40 million, directors happy?That and the £15m that has come in so far.
So given that Phillips and Austin are not on big wages I don't think they should sell let alone below £10m & £15m .
If Fer stays they could always try making Hoilett Traore Sandro available the 1st 2 of frees just to get clubs interested. They can still sell Sandro for a reasonablle fee.I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.
Comment

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!
Comment