Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

fer has failed medical at Sunderland....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CroydonCaptainJack
    Gold Seat
    • Jan 2011
    • 6141

    #61
    Originally posted by upperloft
    ####ing hell are we desperate or what?? He has not pulled out the deal because he wants to stay, he has failed a medical, again or the deal has been pulled. Don't get me wrong think Fer was one of the best players last season, that wasn't hard but come on people.
    I don't think anyone said he wants to stay did they?

    Comment

    • qprjeff1882
      Silver Seat
      • Aug 2009
      • 4080

      #62
      Could there be a battle of wits in the boardroom with Lee Hoos flexing a few muscles with regards to trying to get all the high earners to leave. If and it's a big if that Fer hasn't failed the medical and there isn't anyone else in for him, that Les has won a boardroom battle with Hoos to keep Leroy Fer. Just another slant on it but could be me thinking rubbish. I can't for one minute think that after all the slack throwing around of money over the last 4 years that we would now say no to no spending or players on a higher wage at all. We have offloaded 12 or so players so that's a massive saving in wages compared to what we've brought in so keeping Fer Austin and Phillips would not be a disaster for the club unless its come from the very top and they have said that they will now not back anymore spending.

      Comment

      • Hertford Hoop
        W12 Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 15998

        #63
        Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
        He is our best player although most will disagree
        Certainly a very important player for sure
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

        Comment

        • stanistheman
          Platinum Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 11151

          #64
          Originally posted by qprjeff1882
          Could there be a battle of wits in the boardroom with Lee Hoos flexing a few muscles with regards to trying to get all the high earners to leave. If and it's a big if that Fer hasn't failed the medical and there isn't anyone else in for him, that Les has won a boardroom battle with Hoos to keep Leroy Fer. Just another slant on it but could be me thinking rubbish. I can't for one minute think that after all the slack throwing around of money over the last 4 years that we would now say no to no spending or players on a higher wage at all. We have offloaded 12 or so players so that's a massive saving in wages compared to what we've brought in so keeping Fer Austin and Phillips would not be a disaster for the club unless its come from the very top and they have said that they will now not back anymore spending.
          True and also the FFP rules are not as harsh as they were 2 seasons ago.

          Comment

          • Ginger Ninja
            W12 Seat
            • Jan 2010
            • 17458

            #65
            Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
            He is our best player although most will disagree
            Hard to disagree with that. On his day he would tear the championship apart.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

            Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

            Summer Transfers 2019

            IN


            OUT

            Comment

            • upperloft
              Silver Seat
              • Oct 2012
              • 1255

              #66
              Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack
              I don't think anyone said he wants to stay did they?
              Didn't imply that
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

              Comment

              • SteveQPR1975
                Silver Seat
                • Apr 2011
                • 2762

                #67
                More importantly will he start sat
                R's

                Comment

                • Fordy
                  Silver Seat
                  • May 2011
                  • 4281

                  #68
                  Originally posted by SteveQPR1975
                  More importantly will he start sat
                  Doubt it, only played 1 pre season game

                  Comment

                  • WeAreQPR12
                    C Club
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 23560

                    #69
                    Originally posted by SteveQPR1975
                    More importantly will he start sat
                    If he can walk alongside the 6 yard box which is our fitness check then yes he will
                    I played sunday league football today.

                    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                    Comment

                    • SteveQPR1975
                      Silver Seat
                      • Apr 2011
                      • 2762

                      #70
                      Would you start fer knowing that he hasnt been playing much per season
                      R's

                      Comment

                      • Hertford Hoop
                        W12 Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 15998

                        #71
                        Originally posted by SteveQPR1975
                        Would you start fer knowing that he hasnt been playing much per season
                        He can't be near match fitness, bench at best
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                        Comment

                        • Hoop-du-Jour
                          Silver Seat
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 1415

                          #72
                          Although Fer is great asset in the Champ, I wouldn't be inclined to say he's the best player we have. If he was, we'd be selling him for £20m. Phillips, in my opinion, is inches away from being our best player and this season I reckon he will shine, oh so very brightly!

                          Chaz is without doubt our best goal scorer, but not our best player. The system has to be right for him to shine and I would love to see him stay and score a shedload.

                          I wouldn't mourn the loss of Fer as much as I would phillips.

                          Comment

                          • WeAreQPR12
                            C Club
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 23560

                            #73
                            Originally posted by SteveQPR1975
                            Would you start fer knowing that he hasnt been playing much per season
                            I'd want him involved. He is a natural athlete and I would ask him to do his thing for 45mins and then swap him with the aussie
                            I played sunday league football today.

                            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                            Comment

                            • SteveQPR1975
                              Silver Seat
                              • Apr 2011
                              • 2762

                              #74
                              I watched gladwin v Dundee and he was blowing out of his #### after 30 mins
                              R's

                              Comment

                              • SteveQPR1975
                                Silver Seat
                                • Apr 2011
                                • 2762

                                #75
                                Kranchar never looked fit for most games last season
                                R's

                                Comment

                                Working...