Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
fer has failed medical at Sunderland....
Collapse
X
-
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it! -
-
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
-
Oh and i think fer is better than matty , hence why we will never get the ten mill we are valuing him at. But i would much rather we kept charlie than fer, cos charlie wins games, fer doesnt.
So for me, its austin, fer, phillips.Comment
-
Hardest thing is scoring goals so in that aspect I agree however I am 95% sure Austin will goI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
How about best footballer = fer.
Most valuable asset to the team and club = austin.
Good compromise?Comment
-
I get what you're saying, but he was sh!te on the wing, that's a given! I am judging him on when he was a No.10. He took potshots when the pass was the best option, sooooo many times. But anyway, it's a new era and I'd rather he's wearing blue and white than any other colour this season! Promotion is only 8 months away!

Comment
-
That would mean we've had a spectacular seasonI get what you're saying, but he was sh!te on the wing, that's a given! I am judging him on when he was a No.10. He took potshots when the pass was the best option, sooooo many times. But anyway, it's a new era and I'd rather he's wearing blue and white than any other colour this season! Promotion is only 8 months away!
I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
It's not easy playing out of position with a clueless manager, however Leicester at home he was the best player on the pitch IMO and that was on the left. Play him behind the striker and he will score and create for fun in this poor leagueI get what you're saying, but he was sh!te on the wing, that's a given! I am judging him on when he was a No.10. He took potshots when the pass was the best option, sooooo many times. But anyway, it's a new era and I'd rather he's wearing blue and white than any other colour this season! Promotion is only 8 months away!
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Chery, Fer and Phillips behind the striker is pretty freighting for this league. We would score #### loads but concede the same amount.Comment
-
Comment
Comment