The new kit saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
    ive held back on this one ,because i knew there would be a massive drama meltdown , not just from the moaners but from the rest too
    the back of the kit is terrible ,and in my opinion losing our hoops is quite a big deal ,it is a big part of our identity ,so all the people giving it out that it dosn`t matter and everyone who is complaining about it is a "princess" or whatever ,need to stop and think about all the little things we have that make us QPR ,ie blue and white hoops , Loftus rd , shepherds bush , etc and do we want it all eroded further ?
    I dont want to see us playing in blue and white horizontal stripes ,but i`ll suck it up for another season if the club is on the move in the right direction ,its not the end of the world, but i do want the hoops back next season .
    Its nothing to do with buying the kit either ,because i havnt worn a replica kit since i was a kid, but our identity is important, and blue and white hoops is an integral part of it
    Great post vespa.....I cannot believe there are fans on here trying to trivialise this. Maybe they ain't been R's very long, Johnny come lately's, ( see easy to disparage fellow fans)
    Some of these same posters I know refuse to buy kit because of the badge, but don't see a problem with that.
    Btw the colour of the shirt has changed, it's virtually a chelsea shirt from behind

Comment

• naa we got 0ne and half hoops

Comment

• Da da da da one & a half hoops...da da da da one & a half hoops!

Comment

• Kits haven't gone live online yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Kits haven't gone live online yet.
            What is that supposed to mean? I thought they were officially shown already days ago?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• To buy for my kids.

Comment

• Oh, that. I'm sure they will be available soon, considering that the design was approved so long ago.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Yeah they said Monday when i rang friday mate, but not up yet,

Comment

• Tony out !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Yeah they said Monday when i rang friday mate, but not up yet,
                      Should be ready in time for our new stadium mate.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        A hoop that does NOT go all the way around is surely a contradiction in terms and thus, by definition, is a stripe?
                        Stripes are vertical, hoops horizontal. Now where's my foundation? ;)

People are right to be pisshhed off, and the shirt can make a difference viz Liverpool's grey candy..... We've got an iffy badge and an iffy strip.

Regarding the barefoot fan: he just doesn't like being lied to and misled. The shirt / badge is just another symptom of everything that has been wrong under the current regime.

Bring back Flavour Flav ;)

Comment

• If you paint blue n white horizontal lines on a wall they aint gonna be hoops ?

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            Stripes are vertical, hoops horizontal. Now where's my foundation? ;)
                            Ok pedant - parallel lines aren't hoops either

Comment

• If the club are smart going forwards if there is such a rule or if they introduce one about panels at back the team kit will have the panels but those on sale to fans will have hoops going all the way around simples

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                If the club are smart going forwards if there is such a rule or if they introduce one about panels at back the team kit will have the panels but those on sale to fans will have hoops going all the way around simples

Comment

Working...
                                X