Clear All

• Readings kit looks lovely

Comment

• Agree 100% with Paul any Jimmy

Rangers fans last few years have become really cringey and pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        That's what happens when there is so much initial promise and so little eventual result.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          That's what happens when there is so much initial promise and so little eventual result.
          No their spoilt little kids moaning about everything. Remember when We were nicknamed Drama QPR by rivals very fitting with some of the most fickle fans out there

Comment

No their spoilt little kids moaning about everything.
            I don't think so. Take me for instance, I never expected us to qualify for Europe and all that, I just wanted us to become debt-free and that could have been easily achieved even if we did not survive in the PL that first season under TF. Now we have a mountain to climb.

Comment

• Come on u supa half hoopsa !
              Seeing Readings new kit has really peed me off.

Comment

Agree 100% with Paul any Jimmy

You'd have hated it when everyone complained about Fulham Park Rangers, and all the protesting that happened then. Whinging t*ssers.

TBF it's probably more to do with the fact that in the old days you were only really aware of the opinions of fans that you knew personally and then after the FPR stuff when the fanzines started and so on. You just get to see more QPR fans opinions now than you used to, there's bound to be more moaners.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
                  Come on u supa half hoopsa !
                  Seeing Readings new kit has really peed me off.
                  Yes that's depressing as hell.

Also, I noticed that the fans survey re kit design was put out AFTER we'd allegedly had our kit signed of by the Prem.

More utter BS

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    I wonder how many of them complained about it
                    Wonder how many just didn't buy it - best way to protest against an unwanted shirt

Happened for a couple of seasons.
                    Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 03-07-2015, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• We'll always be the hoops you precious princesses.

Because they don't go 100% of the way round (85-90%?) everyone's having a meltdown. We haven't changed colour like Baardiff, we haven't got rid of our iconic design we have just changed the style for another season...

And guess what princesses.... When you look at it, it has hoops. Imagine that.

As you were petals X X X

Comment

• Originally posted by KuPR View Post
                        You'd have hated it when everyone complained about Fulham Park Rangers, and all the protesting that happened then. Whinging t*ssers.

TBF it's probably more to do with the fact that in the old days you were only really aware of the opinions of fans that you knew personally and then after the FPR stuff when the fanzines started and so on. You just get to see more QPR fans opinions now than you used to, there's bound to be more moaners.
                        Seriously, you want to compare the potential merger to FPR with a shirt you don't like
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          We'll always be the hoops you precious princesses.

Because they don't go 100% of the way round (85-90%?) everyone's having a meltdown. We haven't changed colour like Baardiff, we haven't got rid of our iconic design we have just changed the style for another season...

As you were petals X X X
                          with knobs on
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            I can certainly imagine that based on many of our previous home shirts that had hoops. What I unfortunately cannot do is see the hoops on this new shirt because last time I checked the definition of hoops (20 seconds ago) it meant "a circular band". Perhaps it has changed since then?

Comment

• You happy with the shorts and socks, Kirill?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                                I can certainly imagine that based on many of our previous home shirts that had hoops. What I unfortunately cannot do is see the hoops on this new shirt because last time I checked the definition of hoops (20 seconds ago) it meant "a circular band". Perhaps it has changed since then?
                                Kirill, Would you ever consider liking something about QPR?

Comment

Working...
                                X