Sigthorsson on/off saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
    So Ajax by accepting our offer are showing the world he is available, surely a bigger club then us will also be in for him.
    Unfortunately that's how football is these days, no gentlemans agreement. Shame but its life
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

more ajax fans opinions of this player.

does not make good reading..
      http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comme...son_from_ajax/
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Ajax fans have a much higher expectation of a player for obvious reasons.

Think he'll be a big hit if he comes.

Comment

I wouldn't look too much into Ajax fans moaning, I mean they are Ajax ffs. Look at the teams they have produced and players also. They are a champions league club, and one of the world giants, so they expect the likes of Kluivert, Van Basten, Saurez. We are QPR, a small club which will be looking to stay up this season. Seen a bit of him and he isn't bad, and will definetley add some quality to us attacking wise.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

I wouldn't look too much into Ajax fans moaning, I mean they are Ajax ffs. Look at the teams they have produced and players also. They are a champions league club, and one of the world giants, so they expect the likes of Kluivert, Van Basten, Saurez. We are QPR, a small club which will be looking to stay up this season. Seen a bit of him and he isn't bad, and will definetley add some quality to us attacking wise.

Good post mate. Think he will be a excellent signing for QPR if it comes off. He's a very tidy finisher and If we can sort our wingers and add the creativity he needs think he will score goals for us.

Comment

Good words robson

Comment

Good post mate. Think he will be a excellent signing for QPR if it comes off. He's a very tidy finisher and If we can sort our wingers and add the creativity he needs think he will score goals for us.

Comment

I suppose if you are looking hard enough you will be able to find something negative to see about this potential signing. Look how our own opinions differ about our players.

Comment

Good news. He's just the sort of player we should be signing, young and promising rather than old and done. Hopefully we can agree to terms with him soon.

Comment

fair points lads.

i will not judge him untl after 10-15 games. really hope he does well for us.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think Harry has been after him for some time (he was mentioned last January) so that should help. Getting the best out of a player depends on the rest of the team and the relationship with the manager. Also we were very happy with our last Icelandic striker (a number on here think we should not have let me go.)

Comment

Seems to me that most of their moaning revolves around their fact he didn't fit into their style of play. This is a player Harry has been scouting for a while now and he will obviously have an idea in his mind of what kind of style of football he wants to play next season so he will be making signings to fit into that.

Fingers crossed we can get this deal across the line.

Comment

we need to improve our style to, charlie needed more support last year and if we sign this bloke it seems he thrives off a decent ball into the box, which we lacked last year. I believe matty phillips has the potential to go past a player and whip a ball in. Means lw is important to resolve as hoilett is just a let down and doesnt have it in his bad to put a decent ball in.

Comment

Sounds like a young Heider. And not just due to nationality.

This is prob tempting fate, but if we got him AND Remy stays - yes I know the odds are against it - that gives the manager quite a head-ache. Will probably get myself shot on here but I cd see Charlie under those circs dropping to the subs bench.

Comment

Don't know much about this lad. But I should imagine that someone deserves credit for identifying him, negotiating a deal and making it happen.

Not sure who that is, but I would have a wager that if he turns out to be a flop, then it will have been Phil Beard.

Comment

Working...
                                X