No announcement yet.

Sigthorsson on/off saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As mentioned Ajax have been spoilt with Saurez, and before that the likes of Ibrahimovic, Kluivert, Bergkamp, Van Basten, etc etc.

They set their standards high. Sigthorsson would be a great signing for QPR.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Iknow nothing about this player so no fingers crossed from me.

according to ajax fans he is bang avarage.
      I know a lot of United fans that reckon Javier Hernandez is bang average, I'd take him at QPR all day long.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrine View Post
        Suarez was goal a game at Ajax, so if he is a goal every 2 games he's half as good as suarez.
        So that either means he has 1 leg or is worth £40 million ;)
        Yeah, kezman scored 40 odd goals in two seasons in that league and looked what happened when he joined the prem league.

Like I said, I know nothing about this player other than what Ajax fans think and they don't rate him too highly.

Looking forward to seeing it for myself
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          24 in 59 for Ajax and 15 in 23 at International level. No brainer for me.
          And for £5m.... not bad at all!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• This is a player that Harry is been looking at for sometime, could turn out to be another Remy like player?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Yeah, kezman scored 40 odd goals in two seasons in that league and looked what happened when he joined the prem league.

Like I said, I know nothing about this player other than what Ajax fans think and they don't rate him too highly.

Looking forward to seeing it for myself
              Do QPR fans rate Adel highly - if he was going to Ajax what would Ajax fans think of him - I wonder

Comment

• Whilst it's true many strikers coming in from the Dutch league usually do struggle, I feel with his physical ability he'd suit the Premier League and even if he's not as prolific will create space for other players to do the business. Not long ago Scandinavian types were the go to source of cheap Premier League talent.

Comment

• We badly need a striker so I'm happy. What's bugging me though is why this deal has suddenly been revived. Who's bowed down to the pressure of agreeing personal terms? I suspect it's us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    We badly need a striker so I'm happy. What's bugging me though is why this deal has suddenly been revived. Who's bowed down to the pressure of agreeing personal terms? I suspect it's us.
                    Could be anything, he could have been seeking assurance we would improve the squad with x amount of players. Once that criteria was met the deal was back on, kind of thing. From our end we can only speculate, but from what we have seen the player must want to be here or they would have moved onto another target.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      24 in 59 for Ajax and 15 in 23 at International level. No brainer for me.
                      Bobby Zamora could get 25 a season if he was Holland, the defending there is beyond a joke.

Look at his international goals; he's got 1 against France, 1 against Sweden. Aside from that they've all come against Cyprus, the Faroe Islands, Andorra, Estonia and teams on that ilk.

Also this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWB_wjOQBgo

I'm not so sure about this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will M View Post
                        Could be anything, he could have been seeking assurance we would improve the squad with x amount of players. Once that criteria was met the deal was back on, kind of thing. From our end we can only speculate, but from what we have seen the player must want to be here or they would have moved onto another target.
                        Maybe, not sure about the player wanting to be here though. For the price we're paying it makes sense to do this deal rather than Deeney for example. The Iceland players do tend to put shifts in though, so as long as he does that, it'll be a good signing for the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                          Bobby Zamora could get 25 a season if he was Holland, the defending there is beyond a joke.

Look at his international goals; he's got 1 against France, 1 against Sweden. Aside from that they've all come against Cyprus, the Faroe Islands, Andorra, Estonia and teams on that ilk.

He plays for Iceland, he's hardly going to be scoring for fun against the top sides is he, when they probably struggle to create 5 chances a game.

Comment

• Just speculating on what has been happening.
                            Players contract runs out next spring. Club decides to sell him to get some money for him and already have replacement (even let him play 10 min to showcase).
                            Player checks the market and the first club to come in happens to be QPR. Player (agent) checks for other options, everything else would be foolish.
                            Player does not get better deals - agent calls QPR ready for talks.
                            Nothing to worry about just normal business.

Comment

Remember Torres missing that absolute sitter for chelski?.... I wouldn't mind him here!!

I'm sure there's plenty of quality goals from him on YouTube aswell
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Wouldn't look into open goal misses. Happens to the best strikers. Ibrahimovic the other night for PSG when they drew 2-2 with Stade Reims missed an open goal, still argubaly the best centre forward in the world. If it was a regular thing then yer worry.
                                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                                X