No announcement yet.

Sigthorsson on/off saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True, I'm just cautious about strikers from the Dutch league, stats can be misleading. Get it right and you can sign a Bony, wrong and you'll end up with an Alfonso Alves.

Comment

• Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
      True, I'm just cautious about strikers from the Dutch league, stats can be misleading. Get it right and you can sign a Bony, wrong and you'll end up with an Alfonso Alves.
      What's the saying - you have to kiss a thousand frogs to find a prince - or something like that. I think it's about time we did this..........like you say, it worked for Swans with Bony and that bloke from Spain too
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
        He may not dazzle the Ajax fans, but he's plenty good enough for us.

HR seems to like the look of him. That's good enough for me!
        bang on !!

Comment

• Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
          Bobby Zamora could get 25 a season if he was Holland, the defending there is beyond a joke.

Look at his international goals; he's got 1 against France, 1 against Sweden. Aside from that they've all come against Cyprus, the Faroe Islands, Andorra, Estonia and teams on that ilk.

Also this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWB_wjOQBgo

I'm not so sure about this guy.
          Can you name an english striker playing now with a better striking rate?

Comment

• Originally posted by hh9 View Post
            Can you name an english striker playing now with a better striking rate?
            can you name an english striker in the dutch league?
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Michael higdon, just signed for sheff utd, 30 yr old scouser. Played for NEC Nijmegen last season scored 14 in 32 but couldnt stop them getting relegated.

Comment

No I can´t - neither can I name an English striker playing for Iceland or an Icelander playing for England
                We are talking about 15 in 23 at international level.
                Now try again - come up with a name

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  Michael higdon, just signed for sheff utd, 30 yr old scouser. Played for NEC Nijmegen last season scored 14 in 32 but couldnt stop them getting relegated.
                  thats near enough 1 in every two games.

we should have bought him for 5 mil
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• if the price is sensible, let's get him in and give him a chance

some players come to the PL with great records abroad and don't cut it here

Some come with average records and do very well

we need more options up front, give him a go

Comment

thats near enough 1 in every two games.

we should have bought him for 5 mil
                      #Rightsort
                      #Goodage

Comment

• The problem is there aren't exactly dozens of strikers around for us to sign.

Comment

• Not keen on this signing at all

Comment

• I see Leicester going to break their transfer record again by signing Deeney. I think Deeney would of been our preferred choice but we are not going to be paying 10mil for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              I see Leicester going to break their transfer record again by signing Deeney. I think Deeney would of been our preferred choice but we are not going to be paying 10mil for him.
                              And rightly so. He's not worth £5-6m in fairness.

Fair play to Leicester as I'd of liked us to get him as I think he could be useful but not at that price. It reeks of desperation.

Comment

• I think Chris Kamara said at the weekend that the Ross McCormack transfer has changed things in the champs transfer market. He's right. Silly money will now be asked for champs players and clubs will continue to look abroad.

If prem clubs don't buy from champs clubs at reasonable prices, it'll result in more money going out of the English game and more Bosmans.
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X