No announcement yet.

Sigthorsson on/off saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Ajax by accepting our offer are showing the world he is available, surely a bigger club then us will also be in for him.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      So Ajax by accepting our offer are showing the world he is available, surely a bigger club then us will also be in for him.
      He aint THAT good

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        He aint THAT good
        Seen him play much ? What's his playing style ?

Comment

stats look ok but scoring goals for Ajax in their league and scoring goals for us in the PL could be 2 very different things

IF he signs, we'll have to wait and see if he's any good for us

Comment

Ajax fan told me...

hard worker who always scores in important matches. Needs to fit in the system...

Targetman, good with the head & strong body. Needs balls from the wingers.

I asked why are they willing to sell?

contract lasts only 1 year so transfer money is very welcome. #Ajax can invest in new player...

Comment

This is what I was thinking... if he's that good then why are we the only one's in for him?

Don't get me wrong... sounds like a player we need and I'll like here.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Seen him play much ? What's his playing style ?
                Lot like Charlie.. Holds ball up well, most goals scored in the box, good finisher, not lightening fast but has enough

Comment

Lot like Charlie.. Holds ball up well, most goals scored in the box, good finisher, not lightening fast but has enough
                  very good news that we have agreed a fee. just hope he wants to come now.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Very good player, highly rates and we are not the only club interested. Other prem clubs have been monitoring him like liverpool and newcastle. We have been after him for 2 years apparently and he knows harry likes him so maybe that will play a part.
                    Would be a excellent signing if it gets over the line. Exact type of player we all been crying out for. Decent age for a decent fee and something to prove. How any one can moan is beyond me.
                    If we sign this lad and maybe a striker with some prem experience then we should be in decent shape up top.

Comment

here is what an ajax fan thinks. worrying!

Sam Van Raalte @ SamRaalte
                      Great deal of Ajax Sigthorsson. Was injured, 1.5 years played mediocre. 1.5 years Nevertheless, sold 1.5 million profit. # QPR
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Anyone that aint played premier is a gamble. Give him a chance. Less then half the money then McCormack. Hopefully comes off

Comment

Good job I know this is a football site and not X X X site
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I've been watching videos of him for a while.

He's a finisher, strong in the box, good target man and good in the air. Will need a supplier (another reason why attacking mid park area is so vital for us, we need someone there + AT).

What he isn't is in the tradition of Rs 10s, ie no great go past merchant. Would work out well with Adel though. Will score goals if we can get ball in from the by-line.

He probably isn't quite top class which may explain the absence of big boys.
                            Last edited by hal9thou; 14-07-2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

2 charlie Austin's there's only two charlie Austin's sounds good to me

Comment

Shows that we will have to sign him up pretty sharpish!! Or probably forget about it..
                                Last edited by Shania; 14-07-2014, 01:30 PM.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X