Sigthorsson on/off saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    So does anyone actually know whats happening with Sigthorsson?
    Reckon if he was going to sign he'd have signed by now.
    Nobody knows.

Comment

• Playing for Ajax again today, so nothing close.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
        Nobody knows.
        I do

Comment

• According to his agent and Harry talks stopped a month - 5 weeks ago and terms couldn't be agreed. Amazing how people want someone who obviously wants to much money but want Remy to be hung outside LR for wanting to play at the highest possible level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            According to his agent and Harry talks stopped a month - 5 weeks ago and terms couldn't be agreed. Amazing how people want someone who obviously wants to much money but want Remy to be hung outside LR for wanting to play at the highest possible level.
            So true!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• The protracted £4.8m transfer of Sigthorsson is off according to his brother and agent Andri.

A disagreement over personal terms with the Iceland international appears to have been behind the breakdown, although Andri claims the two parties broke off talks weeks ago.

He said: “The discussions in the media about Kolbeinn’s future are completely wrong. I don’t think he’ll play for Queens Park Rangers.

We have not spoken for six to seven weeks and there is absolutely no connection between QPR and us.

I’m sure Redknapp will attract a good striker, but I do not think it will be my brother.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...n-9648745.html

Comment

• Good, think we will have a lucky escape there.

Comment

• Only question is, who now? Many weeks wasted on this deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                    Only question is, who now? Many weeks wasted on this deal.
                    Only by us fans. If talks broke off weeks ago I imagine they've been using that time to source alternatives.

Well done to all the ITK'ers in this thread for your spot on information once again!

Comment

• The merging of this thread ruined another all time classic imo. Go to the first page and you dont get to see the true beauty of it. The 'boooooooooom' has been killed stone dead.

Comment

• Good we don't want money grabber
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          Good we don't want money grabber
                          Yeah we want players that only play for free please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                            Yeah we want players that only play for free please.
                            Lol don't mean that surely but not Bosingwa type.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Evening Standard says he won't be coming.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                The merging of this thread ruined another all time classic imo. Go to the first page and you dont get to see the true beauty of it. The 'boooooooooom' has been killed stone dead.
                                Its 'booooooooom' legacy was kept in the title though, Kevin.

Comment

Working...
                                X