Sigthorsson on/off saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
    Sigthorsson's agent has just been quoted as saying "the news from England is completely wrong again"
    Where did you see that

Comment

• Bram van der Ploeg @ BvdPloegg 48m
      Agent Sigthórsson just tells me: "The news from England is completely wrong again." Duly noted.

Comment

• Sounds like this agent is holding out for major money even tho ajax are clearly desperate to off-load the player. You wonder where the mail gets its stories from...

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          You wonder where the mail gets its stories from...
          Thin air?

Back to on/off saga.

Comment

• He clearly doesn't want to come unless it's for silly money....time to move on.

Comment

• Don't bother about him,a lot of his stuff are tap ins.Should be concentrating on Delort looks like he works harder and can score from anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by IngysFriend View Post
                Don't bother about him,a lot of his stuff are tap ins.Should be concentrating on Delort looks like he works harder and can score from anywhere.
                Tap ins are still goals. If he scored 20 tap ins in one season no one would care where he scored them from.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by IngysFriend View Post
                  Don't bother about him,a lot of his stuff are tap ins.Should be concentrating on Delort looks like he works harder and can score from anywhere.
                  Mr Lineker did pretty much the same IIRC. Its called being in the right place at the right time. Obviously relies on support too....
                  2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

• SSN at 3.20 today says talks still ongoing for Sigthorsson but will only happen if a late offer comes in for Remy. They also say that talks still ongoing for Guzman and Fer and that Harry wants both.

Comment

• Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                      SSN at 3.20 today says talks still ongoing for Sigthorsson but will only happen if a late offer comes in for Remy. They also say that talks still ongoing for Guzman and Fer and that Harry wants both.
                      Really don't like the thought of loosing Remy!! But great news to hear that HR wants 'both' Guzman and Fer, especially Fer as that one seemed to have gone quiet.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Really don't like the thought of loosing Remy!! But great news to hear that HR wants 'both' Guzman and Fer, especially Fer as that one seemed to have gone quiet.
                        There was one other player that SSN mentioned at the same time but it's completely slipped my mind.Anyone else see the item to refresh my memory? Shame isn't it,it's called old age.

Comment

• No way would I take this geezer over losing Remy. Would rather we **** him off and go after Hooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                            He clearly doesn't want to come unless it's for silly money....time to move on.

Comment

• For Christ sake Mush take the best one
                              Siggy might be thinking and QPR can go and fark their selves if they think I'm going hang about to be their second choice

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                For Christ sake Mush take the best one
                                Siggy might be thinking and QPR can go and fark their selves if they think I'm going hang about to be their second choice
                                haha.....3rd choice even after Remy and Austin (for the moment)!

Hooper isnt as bad as one season made him out to be. I would imagine Hooper has scored more goals in comparable European cup competitons (CL & Europa) than "Siggy" to date at a possibly similar level club (Celtic - Ajax)

Comment

Working...
                                X