Sigthorsson on/off saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Harry seems pretty certain Remy is off so is needed badly.
    I think everyone realises it's more than likely Remy will be leaving. In that case I feel we need 2 more strikers. Austin, Sigthorsson, Zamore + 1, possibly two, if Harry is really keen to play two up top.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Harry seems pretty certain Remy is off so is needed badly.
      Really? I thought TF seemed pretty adamant that he was staying (well going to do all he can to keep him anyway).... I'm probably clutching at straws though
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• This guy has an eye for goal. Hope we can get it over the line.

Comment

• Sigthordsson is a very good young player but I worry about a lack of pace. Him and Austin up front in the PL aren't going to win many straight races
          Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

• Sig, Remy, Charlie + Bobby not a bad start I'd say!!!
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

• HR - "We’ve agreed a fee with the club and it’s just been difficult getting personal terms agreed with the player.

"We can’t afford to throw crazy money at people."
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Go for Nathan Redmond instead.
                Last edited by Shania; 18-07-2014, 10:50 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Not without his problems.

http://totaldutchfootball.com/2014/0...-to-transfer/?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Go for Nathan Redmond instead.
                    Why? They are two different type of players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Go for Nathan Redmond instead.
                      He's not a striker!

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                        He's not a striker!
                        I know,but I was desperate!!
                        Last edited by Shania; 18-07-2014, 11:44 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Strangely enough this one has allegedly been held up by wage demands, ie exactly the same as Remy / Liverpool. The whole thing is 100% mercenary these days.

One thing this lad wont bring is pace, and he doesn't really go past defenders. He's a finisher. To get the best out of him we're going to need to get to the byline or provide some rapid service. Somehow we have to find some pace going forward, are we even associated with any attacking mid park / wide players?

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            Strangely enough this one has allegedly been held up by wage demands, ie exactly the same as Remy / Liverpool. The whole thing is 100% mercenary these days.

One thing this lad wont bring is pace, and he doesn't really go past defenders. He's a finisher. To get the best out of him we're going to need to get to the byline or provide some rapid service. Somehow we have to find some pace going forward, are we even associated with any attacking mid park / wide players?
                            Redmond
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              Strangely enough this one has allegedly been held up by wage demands, ie exactly the same as Remy / Liverpool. The whole thing is 100% mercenary these days.

Good post fella totally agree. Think Phillips can do that but don't see a place.for out and out wingers in a 3 5 2 formation that seems to be what Harry wants to do this year.

Comment

• QPR's move for Kolbeinn Sigthorsson is in doubt over the Ajax striker's wage demands.

The Hoops have agreed a fee of around £5million for the Iceland international, who has scored 24 goals in 59 league appearances for the Dutch giants.

And boss Harry Redknapp has warned the R's will pull the plug on the deal unless the 24-year-old lowers his demands.

He said: “We’ve made contact with Ajax but that’s dragged on a bit. Personal terms have been a problem.

"We’ve agreed a fee with the club and it’s just been difficult getting personal terms agreed with the player.

"We can’t afford to throw crazy money at people."
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X