No announcement yet.

Remy latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is highly illogical. Remy can play anywhere along the front 3. He's a nailed on starter. Not like Liverpool need the funds. Sounds like agent making excuses to me. Sky should not report agent 'spin' as a story.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Tbf Liverpool haven't said it is down to a failed medical have they? Just rumours as far as I am aware?
      Has anybody at Liverpool or the Club ever said anything official about this transfer. Apart from what I thought was Harrys' tongue in cheek comment yesterday saying hasn't he gone yet?

Comment

• Sources close to Liverpool are saying medical problem and they needed a second opinion, which makes sense on the timescale of how things happened. Remy's advisors are claiming it's because Borini hasn't been sold. I buy the Liverpool story, it makes more sense and Liverpool are back in the market for another striker. Either way, I'm delighted.

I do have to laugh that now all the Geordies have piped up again, when will they release Remy doesn't want to play for them? They're deluded. Remy turned them down to sign for us in the first place and he only went on loan there because they offered a great deal to our club and Remy needed first team football which he was guaranteed.

For me, it's highly likely Remy will remain at Rangers. Spurs are the only club that would entice Remy away and I'm not sure they'll come in now as Levy is as tight as they come and won't meet the 11 million release clause if he has a medical problem.

If he stays then it's an unbelievable boost for us and if we can get Van Der Vaart in, to play off him then we've gone from lacking a clinical touch to having the best centre forward and number 10 outside the top 8 in my opinion.

I noted Shania (I think) saying he looks like he's not bothered etc. I couldn't care less if he bags 15 league goals.

Comment

• I really hope Charlie doesn't read this forum. Seems such a shame several people want to dump Charlie on the bench if Remy stays. Can't see what he's done wrong to be denied a chance to show what he can do in the prem. Has he suddenly become not good enough for us?

We wouldn't have got the opportunity to get to the prem without Charlie's goals while Remy was off in Geordie land.

Loyalty means nothing to some people.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            I really hope Charlie doesn't read this forum. Seems such a shame several people want to dump Charlie on the bench if Remy stays. Can't see what he's done wrong to be denied a chance to show what he can do in the prem. Has he suddenly become not good enough for us?

We wouldn't have got the opportunity to get to the prem without Charlie's goals while Remy was off in Geordie land.

It's not up to us is it. That's not the point people are making as I'd guess everyone would play with Charlie and Remy up front. Harry likes to play with one up and a number 10 and if Remy stays it will be Remy as the main man.

It's great to have the choice though and it now opens up the possibility of playing with both, which in my opinion we should do in the majority of home games.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              I really hope Charlie doesn't read this forum. Seems such a shame several people want to dump Charlie on the bench if Remy stays. Can't see what he's done wrong to be denied a chance to show what he can do in the prem. Has he suddenly become not good enough for us?

Swear all I've seen is people getting excited about is the possibility of a strike partnership of Charlie and Remy?

Comment

• Fact is if remy stayed and it was a straight choice between remy and charlie - remy all day long. Hes a class act. I love charlie but remy is a cut above. I just hope we might get the chance to see them play together as that could be a hell of a partnership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  Sources close to Liverpool are saying medical problem and they needed a second opinion, which makes sense on the timescale of how things happened. Remy's advisors are claiming it's because Borini hasn't been sold. I buy the Liverpool story, it makes more sense and Liverpool are back in the market for another striker. Either way, I'm delighted.

I do have to laugh that now all the Geordies have piped up again, when will they release Remy doesn't want to play for them? They're deluded. Remy turned them down to sign for us in the first place and he only went on loan there because they offered a great deal to our club and Remy needed first team football which he was guaranteed.

For me, it's highly likely Remy will remain at Rangers. Spurs are the only club that would entice Remy away and I'm not sure they'll come in now as Levy is as tight as they come and won't meet the 11 million release clause if he has a medical problem.

If he stays then it's an unbelievable boost for us and if we can get Van Der Vaart in, to play off him then we've gone from lacking a clinical touch to having the best centre forward and number 10 outside the top 8 in my opinion.

I noted Shania (I think) saying he looks like he's not bothered etc. I couldn't care less if he bags 15 league goals.
                  The slagging off of remy is a joke. He's a top striker who imo should be at a champions league club. He's proved he can score goals at this level with both us and newcastle. I couldnt care less to if he looks sulky, he's bloody french for one but more importantly as you siad he will bang in 15 goals. Could be the difference in staying up.

Comment

• This is all ********, Liverpool will sign a forward this week.

This will work out best for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      The slagging off of remy is a joke. He's a top striker who imo should be at a champions league club. He's proved he can score goals at this level with both us and newcastle. I couldnt care less to if he looks sulky, he's bloody french for one but more importantly as you siad he will bang in 15 goals. Could be the difference in staying up.
                      100% this!! IMO he could be playing at any CL side.. And as far as qpr are concerned I've never heard a report that he's sulked or had a bad attitude. The fact that TF has made it so publicly obvious that he wants him here tells me there's no attitude problems what so ever..... Austin and Remy, you know it makes sense!!!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Any Remy lovers fancy a wager he wont ever kick a ball competitively for QPR again?
                        We could paypal the arranged bet to an admin till he either plays for us or joins another club?

P.s http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...-deeney-at-qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Any Remy lovers fancy a wager he wont ever kick a ball competitively for QPR again?
                          We could paypal the arranged bet to an admin till he either plays for us or joins another club?

P.s http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...-deeney-at-qpr
                          Austin, Deeney and Remy........ Oh go on then!!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Two outta three aint bad.

Comment

Two outta three aint bad.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Two outta three aint bad.
                                We want him; we need him; but there ain't no way we're ever gonna love him.....

Comment

Working...
                                X