• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He aint back until Sunday as it is..

Comment

• The Geordies are having a Steffi !

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        Remy went into the Northern wastelands because he wanted Premiership football leading into World Cup year. Unless a top side can't see him venturing up there again. Would be very surprised to see him end up at Newcastle either on loan or permanently.
        Very good shout. Plus,high numbers of French speaking contingent at Newcastle also could have helped.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          Remy went into the Northern wastelands because he wanted Premiership football leading into World Cup year. Unless a top side can't see him venturing up there again. Would be very surprised to see him end up at Newcastle either on loan or permanently.
          agree with this, my hunch is unless a top side come in for him he will play for us this season. I'd be more than happy with that
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Can't see Remy getting the hump and doing a Schneiderlin / Lovren to get a move to a mid-table at best Northern club.

Comment

• Thing is, if remy has another good 3 months at QPR we will be lucky to fend off interest in January. If he keeps his head down and gets on with it I think a lot of clubs will respect that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Can't see Remy getting the hump and doing a Schneiderlin / Lovren to get a move to a mid-table at best Northern club.
                Same here mate. I don't know why but I've always thought that about him, that he wouldn't treat us bad... think he's got a bit of respect for HR and TF.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  Thing is, if remy has another good 3 months at QPR we will be lucky to fend off interest in January. If he keeps his head down and gets on with it I think a lot of clubs will respect that.
                  If we do keep him I wouldnt expect him to stay beyond January anyway tbh.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Wonder if the remy saga is holding up other purchases? Club set out a clear - and by the sounds of its, modest - budget but now if remy stays that is fantastic but probably accounts for half our budget. Prob why all gone quiet on the over priced deeny for instance.

Comment

• Can see the barcodes forums now, little crap QPR, won nothing never will, etc etc. Well apart from having a big ground full every game wtf they done!
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• I know harry is doing similar with fer but it irritates when pardew says he is "monitoring" the remy situation. Either he meets the release clause or he can stay out of it. Hope he isnt quietly tapping up remy and getting him to put in a transfer request to get him for less than the release clause. Football is a dirty business, but boy are newcastle cheap...

Comment

• Newcastle can easily get anywhere between 35-50,000 people watching some of the poorest football in the premiership. No mean feat, but were I Remy, would not be in the least bit tempted to go there.
                          However, Remy will never be truly 'our' player, and if he doesn't manage to ***** himself off to a 'bigger' club before transfer deadline day, I'm sure he might just do it in January.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            I know harry is doing similar with fer but it irritates when pardew says he is "monitoring" the remy situation. Either he meets the release clause or he can stay out of it. Hope he isnt quietly tapping up remy and getting him to put in a transfer request to get him for less than the release clause. Football is a dirty business, but boy are newcastle cheap...
                            Not sure it works like that, a release clause works both ways and he only goes if a team meets the clause. After all he suggested it.

Comment

• We should only sell him to a " top 6 side" or he go abroad, wtf should we strengthen our realistic rivals
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Are Newcastle ****ing thick? I'm not sure if Remy can make it any more obvious that he has no interest in playing for them!

He rejected them 18 months ago and signed for us. He only went on loan due to it being World Cup year and they offered first team football. He openly said he would not make the move permanent during the loan spell. He refused to play towards the end of the season as he had a few niggles and didn't want to make it worse ahead of the World Cup.

Retards.

Comment

Working...
                                X