Remy latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
    slim i reckon but would be amazing if he did get rid of this silly release clause of 8m and make it 30m
    Cant even sell him at eight mill, what benefit would putting a thirty mill clause on him do us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Cant even sell him at eight mill, what benefit would putting a thirty mill clause on him do us?
      Just get rid of that clause and not have one, it would give him more freedom as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Just get rid of that clause and not have one, it would give him more freedom as well.
        That clause was supposed to be the key to the world for him. He could of got stupid rich if he was as good as he thinks he is and any club in the universe wanted to buy him. Sadly for him he isnt and nobody but us is willing to pay and play him, so hes got to play on front of 15,000 at sheperds bush in a couple of weeks.

Comment

keep everyone away lol
          TWITTER
          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
            keep everyone away lol
            That worked at eight mill al mate.

Comment

That clause was supposed to be the key to the world for him. He could of got stupid rich if he was as good as he thinks he is and any club in the universe wanted to buy him. Sadly for him he isnt and nobody but us is willing to pay and play him, so hes got to play on front of 15,000 at sheperds bush in a couple of weeks.
              Not sure that in the end the clause is doing him much good with all the different amounts involved. Clubs who are not Champions League must think why should they pay more than teams in the Champions League, even if they think he is worth it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  Not sure that in the end the clause is doing him much good with all the different amounts involved. Clubs who are not Champions League must think why should they pay more than teams in the Champions League, even if they think he is worth it.
                  If the tiered fees are as described it makes perfect sense as far as I can see?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    If the tiered fees are as described it makes perfect sense as far as I can see?
                    I wasn't talking about it making sense, I was talking about it from other teams points of view. If we were interesting in signing somebody and knew that Arsenal could buy the player for 8.5 million but we would have to pay 15 million, I can't imagine we would be too happy about this.

Comment

• @Jmel.
                      They wouldnt be paying more though, cos his wages would be less for a club not in the champions league due to less games and less of the clubs earnings and exposure. So it would work out the same price. That clause was made by his people not by us and it was totally for his benefit. Didnt work for him though.
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 04-08-2014, 08:01 PM.

Comment

It would mean that nobody could buy him for less than that without us agreeing to it.

The release clause is strictly for Remy's benefit, it does nothing for us. Much better for us to have no release clause. However, if there is one, higher is better for us.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

They wouldnt be paying more though, cos his wages would be less for a club not in the champions league die to less games and less of the clubs earnings and exposure. So it would work out the same price. That clause was made by his people not by us and it was totally for his benefit. Didnt work for him though.
                          Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Are you discussing with yourself?
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Great pic!

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              He intended to quote Melanie I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                                Oops that was supposed to be quoting jmel.

Comment

Working...
                                X