Remy latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
    If this is an ongoing heart defect, then his did he pass a medical with us?

I would not be surprise if he gets loaned out or he is moved on based on incentives such as appearances etc. these things can be sorted if the player is flexible in his personal terms then a deal can still be done.
    People will just put up rumours. He's probably only got one leg!

Why would we loan him out? For me, a club either meets the clause or he stays. Keeping Remy would increase our survival chances 10 fold.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Yeah mate im an idiot. Keep dreaming you fantasist, get 'remy' on the back of your full kit, i double dare ya.
      Well you are. You've just mentioned 3 or 4 things that make him a wrong sort, which are all complete nonsense. Bringing up a charge which had no legs just shows your thought process.

I don't do kits mate, especially with other grown mens names on the back, I'm not 10, unlike you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        Well you are. You've just mentioned 3 or 4 things that make him a wrong sort, which are all complete nonsense. Bringing up a charge which had no legs just shows your thought process.

I don't do kits mate, especially with other grown mens names on the back, I'm not 10, unlike you.
        Three or four things made up complete nonsense yeah.
        **** charge is still a stigma, might not be to you and your mates, prolly just bants eh?
        He left us when we were a sinking ship cos he is to special.
        Hes been done for drink driving last month.
        Only one that isnt a fact yet is 'he turned down a 'pay as you play',

Take a look in the mirror i reckon before slinging names out.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Wish Harry and TF had never come out with the 'Right Sort' quote as its all you hear now with every potential signing or every player who there is a rumour is not pulling his weight on this board. It has become an obsession within the fanbase
          Couldn't agree more. I totally accept that under Hughes we went pretty well entirely for reputation and didn't instill discipline/ desire into big name players we bought. But it would be just as big a mistake to only buy cart-horses because they have good attitude - you can have the do or die heroism of a Royal Marine, but if you are technically poor you will be murdered in the Premier League. There also seems to be this slight racial undercurrent that anyone English is always "the right sort" and anyone foreign is "the wrong sort".

Comment

Three or four things made up complete nonsense yeah.
            **** charge is still a stigma, might not be to you and your mates, prolly just bants eh?
            He left us when we were a sinking ship cos he is to special.
            Hes been done for drink driving last month.
            Only one that isnt a fact yet is 'he turned down a 'pay as you play',

Take a look in the mirror i reckon before slinging names out.
            As has already been explained to you, if charges are dropped there is no stigma. If you don't understand that, you don't understand the law of the land. For all you know someone made a wild allegation to extort money from him. If the police dropped all charges we should leave it at that. The leaving us on loan has been explained. And both Matty and I conceded the point about drink driving, so no need to repeat it.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              As has already been explained to you, if charges are dropped there is no stigma. If you don't understand that, you don't understand the law of the land. For all you know someone made a wild allegation to extort money from him. If the police dropped all charges we should leave it at that. The leaving us on loan has been explained. And both Matty and I conceded the point about drink driving, so no need to repeat it.
              I don't need to be told about stigma thanks, by anybody, mod or regular user.
              You got **** to your name and its a massive stigma where i come from, might not be where you do and i respect that. But you wont change my mind.

Comment

You got **** to your name and its a massive stigma where i come from, might not be where you do and i respect that. But you wont change my mind.
                But that's just it - he hasn't got r*pist to his name, because all charges were dropped. You ought to be careful because to suggest someone is guilty of a very serious crime when there was found to be no evidence is libellous and you - and this site - could find itself in legal trouble.

If he had been convicted of r*pe, I would be in complete agreement with you that I would not want him anywhere near our club, no matter how good a footballer he was.

Comment

If he does go clubs are going to be haggling on a deal and personal terms now they know he's failed a medical, which will seriously **** up our striker search.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Well said Stain. The mind boggles sometimes!

Comment

Come on , dont try and get me banned again please. When have i once ever mentioned or said 'guilty'?
                      Not me anywhere, i said hes got it to his name and it will never ever leave.
                      Do a google search on his name and the word
                      Stigma.

Comment

I can see him staying. London has a better transport system than most.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          If he does go clubs are going to be haggling on a deal and personal terms now they know he's failed a medical, which will seriously **** up our striker search.
                          The clause is there and I'm guessing TF will have told Remy that in the past. He ain't going nowhere until the clause is met. People are making out this lad is screaming from the rooftops that he wants out, when really, he just wants Champions League football.

I find it amazing the reaction to Remy yet the same people adore Adel!

Comment

But surely there has to be an element of truth to the allegation for it to have stigma???

As an example my mate lives on the South Acton Estate (Arlington Crt) and one afternoon came out to find a load of scag heads shooting up on his door step so he chased them off about half an hour later Peado was written on his front door. Now he not a peado but these t its just wanted to be cants because he stopped them getting high. No truth to what they wrote other then them wanting to be horrible cants because they know stuff like that on the estate causes untold grief

Now Remy may well have dipped his quill in an ink well without prior approval but the law of the land says he never which is good enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              Does anyone else think that Liverpool may have used the medical as an excuse to pull out of the deal i.e. they have other targets in mind? It seems very bizarre that they would fly Remy out to the US, and then by all accounts fail him for "potential problems" according to The Telegraph. The problem with his heart has been well known for years, and I can't remember him ever missing a game during his career with a knee problem. Much more to this than meets the eye IMHO.
                              I agree that this all sounds suspicious. He had a preliminary medical in the UK before flying out to Boston (though some papers say he went to NY), so wouldn't they have found something then. Also why do the medical in the US. He wasn't going to play there because he was still on holiday from the World Cup. Also he went with his family.

Comment

Come on , dont try and get me banned again please. When have i once ever mentioned or said 'guilty'?
                                Not me anywhere, i said hes got it to his name and it will never ever leave.
                                Do a google search on his name and the word
                                Stigma.
                                Kevin, that means sod all at the end of the day if it doesn't even make it to court because the charges have been dropped. His name has been cleared. Re googling certain combinations of words means precious little - gossiping/tittle-tattle with no substance is for the dumbed-down idle. That's not true stigma.

Comment

Working...
                                X