Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norths View Post
    That made me laugh
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Why not? Hes not fit to pass a medical and he wants champions league and they are still giving him his so called dream. Wrong sort as hitman would say.
      Wrong sort based on the fact that he wants a guaranteed wage

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        That made me laugh
        Blokes a legend. Just lost 8.5 million in cold blood and makes jokes.

Comment

Wrong sort based on the fact that he wants a guaranteed wage
          He would still get fortunes, but he would have to earn the cream on the top. Wrong sort deffo imho.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            We hold the cards now Fordy and if we sell him it will only be because we want to and in theory at a price above what Liverpool would pay. If there is a prob medically with him no one will want to spend top dollar and I cannot imagine we will let him go for less then £8mil

From the clauses that were publicised the lowest release price was to a top for club and hes not going to go to Liverpool, Arsenal have turned there nose up and City and Chelsea wont bite so the price now jumps up to £11mil for clubs outside the top four

Happy days we get more money or we keep a player worth his weight in goals
            Exactly right.

If he goes it is because someone offers enough to make it worth our while to sell. If not we have a striker who is different class to any forward we could realistically sign.

If we play five at the back we will only play one up front and he would have to be first choice - so Charlie on the bench. Would just need a really good number 10 and Fer and things would suddenly look a lot more positive.

Comment

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/...1153--sow.html

Comment

So can we only offer him out to clubs who have really soft medical rules and refulations????

Comment

I know I'm being stupid, but what does he mean by this?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    True mate I just really don't think he wants to be at QPR. I reckon he might leave on loan again. If he does stay then it's 9million saved on Deeney.
                    Could work to our advantage in driving Deeney price down. Watford would have thought we were desperate for a striker hence pushed price up if they want to offload and were not desperate anymore because we may hold on to Remy then could be room for negotiation obviously if there desperate to sell

Why not? Hes not fit to pass a medical and he wants champions league and they are still giving him his so called dream. Wrong sort as hitman would say.
                    If he was an aging player then I would agree but he's in his prime yes its great to play CL but at the end of the day this is his living so why accept such a deal I would not

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Fifa on the playstation (games console)

When we signed Remy, TF supposedly persuaded him over a game of fifa in which they played each other

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        When we first signed Remy, TF played a game of FIFA against Remy and the bond built between the two was what persuaded Remy to sign.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I wonder if Tony paid a Micky Mouser to **** him in the shins......

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Could work to our advantage in driving Deeney price down. Watford would have thought we were desperate for a striker hence pushed price up if they want to offload and were not desperate anymore because we may hold on to Remy then could be room for negotiation obviously if there desperate to sell

If he was an aging player then I would agree but he's in his prime yes its great to play CL but at the end of the day this is his living so why accept such a deal I would not
                            He wants champions league football, hence leaving us and hence leaving newcastle. So doesnt he really want it anymore now then, cos where else is he going to pass a medical to get it, barcelona, real madrid? Was that just a joke saying thats what he wanted, was he trolling us?

Comment

IF Remy stays - it is still far from certain - would be amazed if we were in the market for a £9m odd striker as well. Much more likely to be a young loan signing to bulk out the squad. Just hopefully one a bit less rubbish than Keane/ Macheda etc.

Don't get any of these comments about being the wrong sort. Do you think even the sainted Clint Hill would stay with us if Liverpool wanted him. Even the usual suspects who love to run down any French-African player can hardly blame Remy for having a heart defect (if that's what it is).

Comment

He wants champions league football, hence leaving us and hence leaving newcastle. So doesnt he really want it anymore now then, cos where else is he going to pass a medical to get it, barcelona, real madrid? Was that just a joke saying thats what he wanted, was he trolling us?
                                Odd comment. Clearly he wanted Champions League football but is now unlikely to get it (at least in this country). Nothing to do with trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X