No announcement yet.

Remy latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its on pop bit ch a celeb rumours site that pardew and remy are both bang on the Peruvian marching powder.

Comment

• O dont think anyone actually knows what the release clauses are tbh. Its been reported by sky and other sources that when the deal broke down for liverpool it was 10. 5 mill and not 8.5....all I know is if we do sell him to Newcastle we get 15 mill plus if reports are to be believed.
      But as Nick said why go to Newcastle, makes no point its a sideways step. Newcastle are a bigger club with their fan base ect but again as Nick said in terms of qiality atm, there is not a great deal difference and if Remy stayed andwe got 5 more players of the ilk of the caulker and rio signing then there is no reason we cant do better than Newcastle.

Comment

• The only reason Remy would sign for the Toon would be for ridiculous money, I'm talking £100k+ a week, something I can't see Ashley giving the go ahead, especially after meeting his release clause which if to be believed is £15 million. It would be a 3 year contract at least, so you're talking a complete deal of around £30 million. A lot of money for someone who's just failed a medical at another club ;)

Comment

• http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/01...e-1798322.aspx

Arriving in Ireland on Sunday.

Comment

• Pardew has given up, finally!

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-arti...fessionalism/?

Comment

• Hope he stays til January and puts in a stellar performance. Can't see him wanting to be here all season with his lofty ( ) ambitions.

Comment

• "Whether the Friday afternoon loan signing of Facundo Ferryra is instead of, or as well as, a permanent deal for a striker being struck, remains to be seen."
                Look they signed Facto instead.

Comment

• Pictures of Remy on twitter at the training session.
                  Tom Flynn ‏@irishtom_ 44m
                  'It's good to be back' - Loic Remy #RsInIreland #QPR
                  Last edited by jmelanie; 04-08-2014, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Indeed Jane see a few fans on twitter posting pictures with him and he seems happy enough being there so positive start lets hope it continues

Comment

• What's the chance of Remy agreeing/signing a new contract with no silly release clause in it, but for more money?.... I wouldn't mind paying top dollar for someone who's going to get us goals..... or does he simply just want CL football. (Not that I blame him)
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        its on pop bit ch a celeb rumours site that pardew and remy are both bang on the Peruvian marching powder.
                        Well he's got Austin to be his new wing man!

Anyways if that is true its obvious he will want to stay in london, the quality of the gear is much better. cant even imagine what they would try and serve up in geordieland!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post

Anyways if that is true its obvious he will want to stay in london, the quality of the gear is much better. cant even imagine what they would try and serve up in geordieland!
                          So true that. He would probably pass the drugs test after an henry of that shite oop there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            So true that. He would probably pass the drugs test after an henry of that shite oop there.
                            Yeah i doubt washing powder shows up on the drugs test

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post

To be fair, the quality of the Bolivian up in the Toon ain't too bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                What's the chance of Remy agreeing/signing a new contract with no silly release clause in it, but for more money?.... I wouldn't mind paying top dollar for someone who's going to get us goals..... or does he simply just want CL football. (Not that I blame him)
                                slim i reckon but would be amazing if he did get rid of this silly release clause of 8m and make it 30m
                                TWITTER
                                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                                X