Remy latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    I wasn't talking about it making sense, I was talking about it from other teams points of view. If we were interesting in signing somebody and knew that Arsenal could buy the player for 8.5 million but we would have to pay 15 million, I can't imagine we would be too happy about this.
    Not really. The clause is what it is, can't see why clubs would get upset about it?

Comment

• Brilliant pic of Loic and shows he's in decent spirits and moved on already it would seem.

Comment

• Thought he would keep well away from birds !!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Thought he would keep well away from birds !!

That's a potential assault claim right there.... He had his hands all over me officer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
            That's a potential assault claim right there.... He had his hands all over me officer.
            Looks like she's really enjoying it.

Comment

• From memory he was bought in same jan window as Samba as panic buys to simply keep us up, it didn't work but good try.
              Carrot for Samba was ridiculously high wages to a bloke that wasn't fit and no risk to his career. As soon as we were down he was sold straight back to the selling club at roughly same price as we bought him.
              As to Remy we gave him ridicously high wages and premiership exposure. As soon as we went down he was loaned out to a prem club consequently no career threat to him. As to the clause like the wages it was to entice him here as he knew with it we wouldn't play silly ******s and keep him against his will in the championship or whatever until a club came in for say an unrealistic £30m.
              The clause I assume triggers for what we bought him giving him the security of getting out if all things went Pete tong and we get our money back and simply get hit with wages which in Tonys view wasn't that bad a risk for a last throw of the dice for keeping us up. Like samba the contracts made more sense than what had occurred previously of paying players long term contracts on huge wages resulting in players simply not wanting to move.
              Don't think anyone is to blame for the clauses, Cesar appears to have no clauses and simply on a massive wage over a long period and posters moan, club brought a clause in for Remy and people moan.
              If we want to entice European class finished products then a club our size needs clauses like this otherwise we simply cannot compete with bigger clubs, no one to blame in my view.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                From memory he was bought in same jan window as Samba as panic buys to simply keep us up, it didn't work but good try.
                Carrot for Samba was ridiculously high wages to a bloke that wasn't fit and no risk to his career. As soon as we were down he was sold straight back to the selling club at roughly same price as we bought him.
                As to Remy we gave him ridicously high wages and premiership exposure. As soon as we went down he was loaned out to a prem club consequently no career threat to him. As to the clause like the wages it was to entice him here as he knew with it we wouldn't play silly ******s and keep him against his will in the championship or whatever until a club came in fv

or say an unrealistic £30m.
                The clause I assume triggers for what we bought him giving him the security of getting out if all things went Pete tong and we get our money back and simply get hit with wages which in Tonys view wasn't that bad a risk for a last throw of the dice for keeping us up. Like samba the contracts made more sense than what had occurred previously of paying players long term contracts on huge wages resulting in players simply not wanting to move.
                Don't think anyone is to blame for the clauses, Cesar appears to have no clauses and simply on a massive wage over a long period and posters moan, club brought a clause in for Remy and people moan.
                If we want to entice European class finished products then a club our size needs clauses like this otherwise we simply cannot compete with bigger clubs, no one to blame in my view.
                Bang on

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Brilliant pic of Loic and shows he's in decent spirits and moved on already it would seem.
                  we can all hope that he has spoke to Harry and agreed to stay till Jan at least
                  TWITTER
                  @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                  Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
                    we can all hope that he has spoke to Harry and agreed to stay till Jan at least
                    Either that, or the bird in the 2nd pic has promised him a go on her maracas, which by the looks of things may have clinched the deal.....

Comment

Working...
                    X