Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    What a shame. He´s got it all really. Poor Adel.

Leave a comment:

• QPR Richard
    replied
    Adel never did it at the top level in England. Milan could have signed him, but didn't. He can't get in the Benfica team. Maybe he's not cut out for the big stage.

Leave a comment:

• QPRHoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    He's still the best player we've had in recent years, hope it goes well for him over there. It's still early days.
    I don't care how the last few seasons went that promotion season was for me the best display from an individual I have seen in a QPR shirt (I'm 32 and Sir Les is my hero but back than I didn't go as much as I do now). On his day unplayable but such a shame he doesn't have the right attitude.

Leave a comment:

• AlamoR
    replied
    Adel was an amazing talent but a head case. The career he could have had if his head was screwed on right.

Leave a comment:

• QPR1976
    replied
    Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    23 goals and 23 assists must be some sort of record

19 goals & 22 assists actually, but who's counting ?
    Oh yeah - Me !

Barnsley (H) Goal & Assist (HH Pen)
    Sheff Utd (a) Goal & Assist (Hogan)
    Scunthorpe (H) 2 Assists (Orr & HH)
    Middlesborough (H) Assist (Hogan)
    Ipswich (a) Assist (Mackie)
    Leicester (a) Assist (Mackie)
    Doncaster (H) Goal & Assist (Gorkss)
    C.Palace (a) Goal
    Burnley (H) Goal
    Reading (H) Goal & 2 Assists (Smith* & Taarbs Pen*)
    Preston (H) 2 Goals
    Cardiff (H) Goal
    Swansea (H) 2 Goals & 2 Assists (Mackie & HH Pen)
    Coventry (a) Assist (Smith)
    Bristol City (H) Goal & Assist (Faurlin)
    Coventry (H) Goal & Assist (Routledge)
    Portsmouth (H) Goal & Assist (Hill)
    Middlesboro (a) Goal & 2 Assist (HH & Taarbs Pen*)
    C. Palace (H) 2 Assist (HH & HH Pen)
    Sheff Utd (H) Assist (Faurlin)
    Barnsley (a) Goal
    Cardiff (a) 2 Goals
    Hull City (H) Assist (Routledge)
    Watford (a) Goal

Involved in 41 out of our 71 goals (57.75%), which I think IS some sort of record.

Shame he never got the support from Hughes or Redknapp, who were supposed to be so good.
    And even more of a shame he let himself down ever since.

Leave a comment:

• Sleeping Giants
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    No he's not!....He's not even in the top 3.....Charlie, Fer and Remy all much better than Adel even on his good days.

Mate you don't know what you have just done do you

100 page thread coming up
    I appear to have messed up the "reply to quote" functionality for starters!

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    He's still the best player we've had in recent years, hope it goes well for him over there. It's still early days.
    No he's not!....He's not even in the top 3.....Charlie, Fer and Remy all much better than Adel even on his good days.

Mate you don't know what you have just done do you

100 page thread coming up

Leave a comment:

• Sleeping Giants
    replied
    He's still the best player we've had in recent years, hope it goes well for him over there. It's still early days.[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• bushcelt1
    replied
    he ain't rangers any more so i couldn't give a flying f@ ck about him tbh...

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    On BT sport how much you paying for that???

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Haven't we been here before? Same topic at least once a wk. I think we all know you all hate him. Surely changing my avatar won't keep putting salt into the wounds and we can all move on. He did promote us single handily and has moved on to a European great. Let's hope he gets his act together as it will make my BT sports that more reasonable

Hate is a bit strong. I think most are just frustrated he don't give a t oss and some spotted this earliar then others and some still are in denial

He won't change WeAre you know it and I know it he is what he is and if I'm being honest it's such a shame and even bigger waste of talent

Leave a comment:

• très bon don
    replied
    Blame it on the pastel de nata

Leave a comment:

• Olly
    replied
    23 goals and 23 assists must be some sort of record

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Just a matter of time before he tears the league apart. It's not his fault so we should not have a go at him and he's going to be world class player

You know he got us promoted single handily

While in the real world Carbs is a fat lazy #### who rinsed our club no better then the other #### takers
    Haven't we been here before? Same topic at least once a wk. I think we all know you all hate him. Surely changing my avatar won't keep putting salt into the wounds and we can all move on. He did promote us single handily and has moved on to a European great. Let's hope he gets his act together as it will make my BT sports that more reasonable

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Just a matter of time before he tears the league apart. It's not his fault so we should not have a go at him and he's going to be world class player

You know he got us promoted single handily

While in the real world Carbs is a fat lazy #### who rinsed our club no better then the other #### takers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X