Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunderland Match Thread - Barton dropped...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relegation - signed sealed and delivered 3 nil

Comment

• I think it's unfair to blame Hughes after all it is the players who are playing no matter what he does if the players cannot actually deliver a performance what can he do?

Comment

• Are Sunderland still paying Ferdinand ?

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Without a doubt mate. When you let the worst striker in the division score in both games because you can't be bothered to put in a challenge, it says it all.

They have been an absolute disgrace all season and I simply cannot believe that Mark Hughes was renowned for being able to "organise" a team. Couldn't organise his tackle in his pants by the looks of it.
          I said it weeks ago, Hughes is a fraud! He has to take responsibility for the players he bought and the team he has put out and it's been a complete disaster!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Gabbidon or Hall & Hill to start against arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
              I think it's unfair to blame Hughes after all it is the players who are playing no matter what he does if the players cannot actually deliver a performance what can he do?

F..k off 'n die?

Comment

• Our defence is an absolute joke. WTF were Ferdinand and Onouha doing then!

Comment

• Well the Barton haters got what they wanted.

This was the opportunity to capitalise on the Liverpool result. Barton would have been well up for it given his poor performance last game.

To start with Mackie and Derry was a huge mistake - I said it before the game and it was obvious what would happen.

Stupid from Cisse again and no excuses but the performance is down to the choice of the wrong players....again.

Comment

• defence and midfield have been hopeless for months...

Comment

• Hughes may as well go now he won't bring us back up

Comment

• Tbh I think we will finish 18th can't see use getting above Blackburn or Bolton :(

Comment

• 3-1

Comment

• Our defence is so awful. Completely torn apart by Sunderland.

EDIT - Cracking goal from Taiwo though.
                            On Julio Cesar...
                            Originally posted by Franky Boy
                            laughable... but if we pull this off, ill get circumsized

Comment

• Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
                              Well the Barton haters got what they wanted.

This was the opportunity to capitalise on the Liverpool result. Barton would have been well up for it given his poor performance last game.

To start with Mackie and Derry was a huge mistake - I said it before the game and it was obvious what would happen.

Stupid from Cisse again and no excuses but the performance is down to the choice of the wrong players....again.
                              lol shut up you mug...Barton wouldnt have made any difference

Comment

• Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
                                Well the Barton haters got what they wanted.

To be fair the Barton haters didn't start him on the bench, Hughes did.

Comment

Working...
                                X