Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunderland Match Thread - Barton dropped...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here comes the come back

Comment

• Taiwoooooo!!!!! Bit late now tho lol how was the goal my streams are to bad on my little iphone

Comment

• There's a glimpse of the Taiwo we were expecting....Another comeback? Surely not
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• shame I switched off and missed 2 more goals....simple truth even without Cisse sending off....WE ARE F..KING S.HITE.

Comment

• Pity we cant just bring him on for free kicks
            Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

• Zamora's fitness is shocking. HE always looks shot after an hour.

Comment

• lol how many we gonna let in against Man U, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man city??

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Zamora's fitness is shocking. HE always looks shot after an hour.
                  Bring Bothroyd on Hughes!
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    shame I switched off and missed 2 more goals....simple truth even without Cisse sending off....WE ARE F..KING S.HITE.

Okay, 3 goals missed and knowing my luck a miracle will happen and I'll look like and even bigger c..t!

Comment

• WE are now unofficially relagated.
                      As far as I´m concern season is now over.

Cringe Park Rangers. I´m sooo dissapointed in the players!!

Cizze has used us, that cheater::::::::::::::
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• When we got the first against Liverpool I shouted out "come on rangers we can win this" tongue in cheek - and everyone laughed at me.
                        Being superstitious I'm going to do it again "come on rangers we can win this". Would you all please laugh at me to make it work.

Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                          Okay, 3 goals missed and knowing my luck a miracle will happen and I'll look like and even bigger c..t!
                          Not sure that's possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                            When we got the first against Liverpool I shouted out "come on rangers we can win this" tongue in cheek - and everyone laughed at me.
                            Being superstitious I'm going to do it again "come on rangers we can win this". Would you all please laugh at me to make it work.

Cheers.
                            i laughed at you earlier mate

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              lol how many we gonna let in against Man U, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man city??
                              Might need to borrow the scoreboard from lords

Comment

• WOW can Hughes actuallty hear me? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X