Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunderland Match Thread - Barton dropped...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure about this.

Derry & Mackie in midfield leaves us short of quality I'm afraid. Would rather Barton & Buszacky myself.

We'll see how it goes but I think Hughes might regret this decision.

Comment

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
      Not sure about this.

Derry & Mackie in midfield leaves us short of quality I'm afraid. Would rather Barton & Buszacky myself.

We'll see how it goes but I think Hughes might regret this decision.
      yep i agree looks like the boo boys have done there job.....would of put derry on bench, barton and diakate....but you never know
      I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

Comment

Barton needed to be dropped.if thats what it takes for QPR to get the best outa him,i say.lest see what happens when he comes on.

id love for JB to come on and be MOTM.and maybe bang in the winner.

Comment

Fielding Two(three) battlers in midfield, seems about right to me!

But Taiwo on the leftback makes me nervous. I would have liked to have Hill or Gabbidon(undertated) there instead and Mark to pushed Taiwo a bit further up the pitch(In Traore´s absence)
          But anyway , we will win this game!!:yush:
          Last edited by Shania; 24-03-2012, 03:47 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Sunderland v Queens Park Rangers: live

Follow minute-by-minute commentary of the Premier League game between Sunderland and Queens Park Rangers at the Stadium of Light on Saturday Mar 24 2012, kick-off 15:00 GMT.

More...

Comment

Would have started with him, i know he has been poor lately but he knows the prem and what you need to get anything at places like the stadium of light.
              i think it shows that hughes is pandering to the crowd i'm not feeling it.

Comment

One question lads............has joey barton been playin well........answer is
                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

He had to be dropped,as did SWP

Comment

Massive call by Hughes time will tell if correct.Personally would have played Joey

Comment

Originally posted by Deise hoop View Post
                    One question lads............has joey barton been playin well........answer is
                    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

He had to be dropped,as did SWP

....and has Mackie ever played well on the wing in the Prem? Answer is, No!

Comment

Hughes is starting with the team who came from 2 down to win on Wednesday - seems like a sensible decision. If it works don't change it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Massive call by Hughes time will tell if correct.Personally would have played Joey
                        This is my feeling at the moment too.

I hope Hughes has called this correctly.

Away crowds tend to be slightly more forgiving by their nature, so I doubt he would have got too much abuse unless he turned in another stinker.

Comment

Is the sunderland team their strongest? does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Two battlers in midfield, seems about right to me!

But Taiwo
                            Oh well.
                            Who on earth do you want as L/B then!? If Taiwo is good enough for AC Milan and Marseille then he is more than good enough for QPR.

Comment

captain ?
                              TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by hogbag View Post
                                Hughes is starting with the team who came from 2 down to win on Wednesday - seems like a sensible decision. If it works don't change it.
                                Little simplistic, part of the reason it worked was because Mackie being introduced raised the crowd and the tempo against a tiring Liverpool side.

Different ball game from the start away from home tbf

Comment

Working...
                                X