Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunderland Match Thread - Barton dropped...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    God what is starting to pain me is that the fakes with 2 of our our ex-players and 1 on loan
    are gunna take our place
    stering is playing for liverpool too
    shame we couldnt keep him

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
      Taiwo has pulled one back via a free kick, but even that doesn't go anywhere near glossing over an utterly shyte performance from him.
      To be fair, I am not singling Taiwo out, the whole team have been utter shyte today.

Feel so sorry for the loyal fans who shelled out their hard-earned to see that shyte.

Thankfully, only eight more torturous games to go.
      Cant agree with that. Derry has been breaking their game up, setting up our attacks and working his socks off. If only the rest followed his example.
      Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

• Oh well at we have a few easy games coming up!

Comment

• Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
          vblockranger - Barton starting this game would have made a difference imo. I said it before the game and I said exactly what would happen if we started Derry & Mackie.

Unfortunately Hughes has made a very poor decision and it shows how wrong the Barton haters are. Clueless fans who know nothing about football.
          tbh i also thought he should have started as he had something to prove so i concede i think it was a bad decision from Hughes...just cant see how you can blame fans for MH team choice? do you think Barton getting booed influenced Hughe's decision to leave him out today? i dont

Comment

• I'm off. Cheers guys, try not to let this ruin your weekend too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrine View Post
              stering is playing for liverpool too
              shame we couldnt keep him
              Is he?.....there was talk he might be looking for a move in the summer because of lack of 1st team chances.
              Sort of thought if we were a prem team he might come back to us............oh well

Comment

• Ferdy needs to be dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Is he?.....there was talk he might be looking for a move in the summer because of lack of 1st team chances.
                  Sort of thought if we were a prem team he might come back to us............oh well
                  yep
                  seems he played well too

Comment

• do the players do anything in training? because they never seem to improve or look organized

Comment

• Originally posted by kenny_hoop View Post
                      Ferdy needs to be dropped.
                      Along with about 8 others

Comment

• Originally posted by kenny_hoop View Post
                        Ferdy needs to be dropped.
                        I don't know why we signed him other than it was all last minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          do the players do anything in training? because they never seem to improve or look organized
                          Pool & darts by the look of it mate, f**k me new training ground? the one we have should be lush with the s**t we put on it every week

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                            The disorganisation in the defence is a real worry.
                            We defend, if you can call it that, like farking amateurs, mate. I can't wait for this miserable season to close, I really can't.

Comment

• Ditto all the above....Thats it for me and no more false dawns please.....

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopsMark1960 View Post
                                Ditto all the above....Thats it for me and no more false dawns please.....
                                That's what hurts most you think ah they've finally got it together....but

Comment

Working...
                                X