Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunderland Match Thread - Barton dropped...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    lol how many we gonna let in against Man U, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man city??
    well into double figures

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
      When we got the first against Liverpool I shouted out "come on rangers we can win this" tongue in cheek - and everyone laughed at me.
      Being superstitious I'm going to do it again "come on rangers we can win this". Would you all please laugh at me to make it work.

Cheers.
      haha

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Might need to borrow the scoreboard from lords

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          How the f**k does this always happen to us? We get a decent owner who is willing to show a bit of ambition and then the players we get are ****.
          Onuhoa supposedly a great player is playing like a man with a wooden leg and i don't even want to mention others.

I´ll give up.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            i laughed at you earlier mate
            Cheers mate. Hope it doesn't become a habit.

Comment

Not sure that's possible.

there ya go little fella, i'll laugh for ya....

Comment

• vblockranger - Barton starting this game would have made a difference imo. I said it before the game and I said exactly what would happen if we started Derry & Mackie.

Unfortunately Hughes has made a very poor decision and it shows how wrong the Barton haters are. Clueless fans who know nothing about football.

Comment

Cheers mate. Hope it doesn't become a habit.

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    Explain?

Is Taiwo a good player?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Is Taiwo a good player?

After today I'll concede he may be a bit sh..e!

Comment

• Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
                        vblockranger - Barton starting this game would have made a difference imo. I said it before the game and I said exactly what would happen if we started Derry & Mackie.

Unfortunately Hughes has made a very poor decision and it shows how wrong the Barton haters are. Clueless fans who know nothing about football.
                        Starting Faurlin on crutches would have made more of a difference.

Comment

• Taiwo has pulled one back via a free kick, but even that doesn't go anywhere near glossing over an utterly shyte performance from him.
                          To be fair, I am not singling Taiwo out, the whole team have been utter shyte today.

Feel so sorry for the loyal fans who shelled out their hard-earned to see that shyte.

Thankfully, only eight more torturous games to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                            Taiwo has pulled one back via a free kick, but even that doesn't go anywhere near glossing over an utterly shyte performance from him.
                            To be fair, I am not singling Taiwo out, the whole team have been utter shyte today.

Feel so sorry for the loyal fans who shelled out their hard-earned to see that shyte.

Thankfully, only eight more torturous games to go.
                            The disorganisation in the defence is a real worry.

Comment

• God what is starting to pain me is that the fakes with 2 of our our ex-players and 1 on loan
                              are gunna take our place

Comment

• Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
                                vblockranger - Barton starting this game would have made a difference imo. I said it before the game and I said exactly what would happen if we started Derry & Mackie.

lol and you have i take it?

Comment

Working...
                                X