Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunderland Match Thread - Barton dropped...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie is rubbish on the right flank and has been throughout this season. He is effective when played up front in a central position.

Taiwo and Ferdinand...both absolutely abysmal. We need Clint back.

Taarabt's set-pieces...ALMOST as bad as Barton's.

Comment

• Can feel a Hughes out thread coming on!!

Comment

• Mackie

Comment

• Mackie is overperforming. He's our second top scorer and has hardly played bar sub appearences. He's probably on about a quarter of the money of the rest of the team, he tries his f*cking heart out and at least shows passion and fight. Plus he scores the odd goal.

Why is Taye Taiwo (on loan from AC f*cking MILAN) not getting it in the neck for allowing Bendtner to score a free header? Oh well we'll always have a scapegoat I suppose. Maybe it's just me who likes to see a good honest lad playing for the shirt in a team full of players who quite frankly don't give a sh*t

Comment

• How **** is Taiwo?

Why did he not jump?

Now, Then, Forever
            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              So I'm the only one who doesn't want us to cheat.......

I'm surprised given the reaction to it happening to us.

No self-respect in a dogfight I suppose.
              I don't want us to cheat. Would rather be relegated with our heads held high than resort to cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
                Mackie

Ooh, one word name game....I say Ferdinand?

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  Must be that gay flower he wears every game, has he ever changed it.
                  You'd think he could get something Blue.
                  Yes, the daffodil is gay.....

Comment

• Come on Rangers, Sunderland are hardly world beaters, and after that result on Wednesday night, I really thought we would have caused the mackems more problems than we have.

I do worry about our defensive frailties, yet again, a clean sheet seems to be too much to hope for, will amend my prediction now, 1-2 to the superhoops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magic View Post
                      Mackie is overperforming. He's our second top scorer and has hardly played bar sub appearences. He's probably on about a quarter of the money of the rest of the team, he tries his f*cking heart out and at least shows passion and fight. Plus he scores the odd goal.

Why is Taye Taiwo (on loan from AC f*cking MILAN) not getting it in the neck for allowing Bendtner to score a free header? Oh well we'll always have a scapegoat I suppose. Maybe it's just me who likes to see a good honest lad playing for the shirt in a team full of players who quite frankly don't give a sh*t
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                        Come on Rangers, Sunderland are hardly world beaters, and after that result on Wednesday night, I really thought we would have caused the mackems more problems than we have.

I do worry about our defensive frailties, yet again, a clean sheet seems to be too much to hope for, will amend my prediction now, 1-2 to the superhoops.
                        I think their ****-poor performance the other night has motivated them, and our comeback against Liverpool might have made us a little complacent?

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                          Come on Rangers, Sunderland are hardly world beaters, and after that result on Wednesday night, I really thought we would have caused the mackems more problems than we have.

Not unless he get rid of Mackie, brings on SWP or Buz and encourages the team to actually play football....not something we are adept at doing!

Comment

• We look absolutely awful I'm afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                              Not unless he get rid of Mackie, brings on SWP or Buz and encourages the team to actually play football....not something we are adept at doing!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post

He can run his heart out all he wants, he is still s..t and yes your right, Taiwo is s..t too!

Comment

Working...
                                X